Rip Wheeler and Ashley Dutton

You are John Dutton's daughter Ashley but you aren't really a Dutton you and Jamie are real brother and sister, same mom and dad but when he got adopted so did you by John and Evelyn, you two are Dutton's by name but not by blood, in order its Lee, Jamie, you, Beth and finally Kayce. Your sister Beth doesn't care for you and Jamie, but both Lee and Kayce do, they don't treat you two any different then Beth you are their siblings. Beth and Rip have a weird relationship, when Beth was younger she got pregnant with Rips baby but misscarried and got a staph infection and she can't have any kids now.

You are in college getting your degree so you can work on the ranch with your family,

The last couple weeks you and Rip have been getting close again, Beth doesn't like it and makes senses a lot, you don't want to cause any trouble so after tonight you hanging out with Rip you two will not be as close as you two have been the last ...

The last couple weeks you and Rip have been getting close again, Beth doesn't like it and makes senses a lot, you don't want to cause any trouble so after tonight you hanging out with Rip you two will not be as close as you two have been the last few weeks, Jamie thinks you should be honest with Rip and tell him how you feel about him, but you can't bring yourself to do that. So you are in the bunkhouse with Lloyd , Lloyd says the same thing you need to tell Rip how you truly feel about him, you can't you know if it came down to it and Beth asked Dad to sent you away he would because she is his natural child just like Lee and Kayce.

You finish up with Lloyd and head to the main house, but Rip stops you and cancels tonight's plans, Beth and him are going out on a date as you smile and say "alright that fine you two have fun, we can reschedule for another night. As he smiles and heads off, you head to the main house and your dad is there "babygirl what time is your plans with Rip tonight? As you say "he has plans with Beth, so no plans tonight, I'm going to stay in Tonight", as your dad looks up and sees your upset but he doesn't want to upset you more so he nods his head, "well Kayce and Nicole are coming up for dinner" as you smile at him "alright daddy I'm going to my room to relax ill see you later Daddy" as he smiles and says "yep babygirl, Gator will call you when dinner is ready" as you nod your head and head upstairs. Your dad leaves and goes to find Rip before he meets up with Beth, he needs to have a talk with him. Dad finds Rip at his house, and has a talk with him. He lets Rip know he can't keep going back and forth between Beth and you, if him and Beth are going to be together then leave you alone, as Rip says "sir Ashley is my best friend why would I leave her alone? As dad says "son when your with Beth you don't have time for Ashley, she isn't second pick. You know when your with one of my daughters you can still be friends with the other one, and if you can't then leave my babygirl alone, do I make myself clean? As Rip nods his head "yes sir I understand completely" as dad smiles "have fun with Beth tonight Rip" as he leaves and heads back to the main house, Lee and Leanne, Jamie and Tia and Kayce and Nicole are already there and you come down when Gator calls you down.

You smile at John "did something happen, where did you go daddy? As he shakes his head "no babygirl nothing happen I just had to see someone real quick" as you shake your head "dad what did you say to him? As he smirks "babygirl I told him to stop going back and forth with you and Beth, that's all" as you nod your head, "Beth is the baby girl but your dad treats you as his pride and joy. As Jamie says "dad you know it isn't Rip who goes back and forth between Ashley and Beth, Beth makes it hard on his friendship with Ashley, she always makes a scene" as both Lee and Kayce agree with Jamie as you smile "guys it's alright I'll be his friend from a far" as Jamie says "Sissy if you would come clean to Rip about your feelings towards him, you may not have to be his friend from a far. As you smile "Jamie I can't he loves Beth and I'm just a friend to him and I am alright with that, I'll get over him eventually" as both Lee and Kayce shake their heads and is about to say something but they decided not too.

After dinner you turn in for the night, you kiss your dad on the cheek and then go around and say goodnight to your brothers and their ladies,

a few hours later, Beth comes in, and she ask your dad when you are, as John shakes his head "Beth your sister is in bed, why? As Beth says "Rip broke it off with me for good this time and I know she got in his head again" as John smirks "no Beth ...

a few hours later, Beth comes in, and she ask your dad when you are, as John shakes his head "Beth your sister is in bed, why? As Beth says "Rip broke it off with me for good this time and I know she got in his head again" as John smirks "no Beth I did, so leave your sister alone and go home" as Beth say "daddy why would you mess this up for me, you know I care for Rip" as John shakes his head "Beth, you care for him but your sister loves him, go home".As beth gets upset and then leaves to head home herself.

Rip shows up at the main house right before John turns in for the night and has a deep conversation with John, John points him upstairs to your room and Rip thanks him, then he comes in your room, he takes his boots off And his jacket, jeans and flannel shirt leaving him in his boxers shorts And tank top, he sees you And smiles as he crawls in the bed with you, pulling you on his chest, you open your eyes and they lock with his "hi little" as you say "hi giant, how was your date with Beth" as he smirks and "i called it quits with her for good little, I got to be honest with you, i love you and i want to be with you if you will have me" as you smile and say "are you being serious right now, you aren't playing with me right? As he smirks and locks eyes with you "I'm being serious little, will you be my girlfriend? As you smile big "yes Rip I'll be your girlfriend, I got to be honest with you too.

To be continued