Georgie Cooper & His Childhood Friend Nicole Anderson Final Part 4/4

ActionInfinity

Your you make it home and your dad has the surgery and everything goes well and he begins the process of getting better and rehab, you and Georgie go back to the school and finish the process, the two nights before you two head home for good, you two take the next step in your relationship and have sex, then you two can't get enough of each other, when you two get back home, whenever you two are alone you are all over each other.

You two can't help it, you took that next step and now it's like a drug to you two, can't get enough of each other

You two can't help it, you took that next step and now it's like a drug to you two, can't get enough of each other. You are at the library with Shelley working on some stuff for the newspaper when school starts back in a month and a half, she knows something is different and she wants to know what it is, so you let her know you and Georgie took the next step in your guys relationship and had sex, she is super exciting for you two, she lets you know her and Jay took that step at the dance. You are super excited for her and Jay to.

Fast forward it's a few months into senior year, you have missed your last period, and with lyric help you go to the clinic and find out your pregnant with Georgie baby, you will have the baby two months after graduation, I got to tell Georgie then your parents, plus his, oh god Mary aka Mrs. Cooper is going to freak out, she will probably want you and Georgie to get married, before the baby is born, after telling Georgie who is over the moon, he is going to be a dad, with the women he is head over heels in love with, you two tell everyone else, your parents are upset but know you two can make, just got to finish up high school and get jobs, his parents are upset and Mary wants you to get married after you have the baby, you are shocked she wants you to wait until after the baby is born, but you agree, you two will graduate two months after you will have the baby then you two will get married and find jobs and a place to live. And they agreed with that, Mary tells your mom and dad you and Georgie can move into the their garage apartment now and stay there until you two get a better place, as your parents like that idea, Georgie will clean it out this weekend and you two can move in, two weekends. As everyone agrees with this.

Fast forward you move into the Cooper's garage with Georgie, and your pregnancy goes well, at 6 months pregnant you two graduation from highschool, you and Georgie wanted to be surprise with the baby so you told everyone to buy neutral stuff that could be used for boy or girl, you didn't do a baby gender reveal or anything you two will find out when you give birth, but you have names for both. You get to make it if it's a boy Georgie name it if it's a girl, after graduation Georgie gets a jobs and your parents are going cover your part until you can get a job in a few weeks times, you don't know you are carrying twins one boy one girl, so you both get to name one each, you got your little boy named picked out already, you are going name him Wyatt James Cooper, and Georgie has been thinking about little girls names and he has one in mind he wants to use if girl, Hazel Lee Cooper. Georgie is working with Herschel Sparks in his garage, you are helping Connie with some stuff around the her house, when you water breaks, you are a few days early but fine so she takes you to the hospital and calls the garage and lets Herschel know so he can get Georgie there before you have the baby or babies, Georgie makes it, and 6 hours later you give birth to health twins babies Wyatt James Cooper comes in the world first then 3 minutes later Hazel Lee Cooper comes in right after her brother and you and Georgie are in completely shocked that you where carrying twins but you two are happy and wouldn't change anything about your babies. A few weeks later you find a daycare for both Wyatt and Hazel then you find a job with Shelley's mom who runs a family restaurant, a few more months later Georgie asks you to marry him and you say "yes" and you both agreed to get married after you two find better place for you two and the twins and when you tell your families they like your plan, your families even start looking for place for your little family, a couple more later you two find a perfect place and you two get it, You all move in then with your families help you start planning your guys wedding, the twins are getting bigger and are healthy, you are a very proud momma, They are so smart too. A few more months down the road you and Georgie get married with all your family members there, your love continues to grow over time. Your twins continue to get bigger and older, you two eventually add babies to your family down the road.

That's it for this one... Maybe do a sequel down the road!