Charlie Hunnam And His Personal Assistant Leah O'Reilly final part 1/2

Request for bakinggirl623

Fast forward, you got moved in, he started doing the first movie, then his parents come to visit, then after they left he begin the second one, your mom is out for a few days, Charlie got everything setup,

Today you are taking your mom out and showing her around the studios, as Tommy Flanagan aka SOA Chibs Telford is doing a spot in the Mayans MC show, and you run into him with your mom, your mom loves him and watches everything he has been in, he s...

Today you are taking your mom out and showing her around the studios, as Tommy Flanagan aka SOA Chibs Telford is doing a spot in the Mayans MC show, and you run into him with your mom, your mom loves him and watches everything he has been in, he smiles "oh hi darling, I was hoping I would see you, who is the beautiful lady with you? As you smile at him "hi Tommy this is my mom Melissa O'Reilly, mom meet Tommy Flanagan, you know him as Filip "Chibs" Telford from SOA and Mayans MC" as he smiles and grabs your mom's hand and kissing it lightly. "Nice to meet you Mamà, it's a pleasure to meet little lass's ma, O'Reilly are you Irish by chance? As your mom smiles "yes we are and I'm a big fan of yours, I loved you in SOA but my favorite movies you where in was Winter and The Ballad Of Lefty Brown" as you smile at your mom who is meeting one of her favorite actors, and she is doing amazing, he smiles "Winter was amazing to make, The Ballad Of Lefty Brown was something I was happy to make, it's About the past and I love being the past to the now, have you seen 48 hours to live? As your mom smiles "yes it was good too, I like how you bring your style into that movie I know you bring your own into it" as he smiles.

Charlie comes out in his outfit for the movie, aka The Gentleman, his character Raymond Smith, you turn to look at him, and you get hot and bothered because he is giving daddy vibes, he walks over and wraps his arm around you and says "hi darling, Tommy my brother, and momma O'Reilly, what is going on here? As Tommy smiles "oh I was leaving the set of Mayans MC and ran into lass And her ma, I was just getting to know her ma, how was filming the gentleman today? As Charlie smiles at Tommy and says "it was good, I'm done for the day, so do you three want to go get something to eat? As Tommy nods his head and says "I would love to have dinner with you all" as you smile and Charlie says "Tommy you And Melissa can go to your trailer and let you change, while me and Leah go to my and we will meet in the parking lot in about 30 minutes? As Tommy nods his head and reaches for your mom's hand and you and Charlie head to Charlie's trailer, Tommy takes Melissa to his trailer.

You look at Charlie "you Charles Matthew Hunnam got something planned for my mom And Tommy" as he smirks and says "yeah I do, and you will actually love the plan when you hear it" as he goes to change into his normal clothes then you two can go meet Tommy and your Mom in the parking lot and you four can go to dinner together, as Charlie smiles and let's you know the plan for your mom and Tommy. As you smile at him "I like your idea very much honey, your very smart, I'm very lucky to have you in my life" as he walks over and kisses you on the lips "nah I'm the lucky one to have you babygirl" as you two head out and meet up with your mom and Tommy, then you four head to the restaurant, you and Charlie in his car and your mom and Tommy in his truck. Tommy follows Charlie a few minutes later you four arrive at the BBQ restaurant and go in and get a table and look over the menu's, figuring out what you all want. Charlie says "Tommy Melissa is going to be here for two weeks, and with me filming and Leah working, Melissa wants to sightseeing, do you think you could show her around, you don't got much filming right? As Tommy smiles And says "Today was my only filming, so I would love to take Melissa sightseeing this coming week, where do you want to go Melissa? As Melissa smiles at Tommy, "I want to go The Griffith Observatory, Grand Central Market, Santa Monica Pier, The Hollywood Sign, Hollywood Walk of Fame, TCL Grauman's Chinese Theatre, if possible!, Leah said she would take me to Universal Studios Hollywood & Universal CityWalk and Disneyland Park Resort over the next two weekends, would you like to come with us? I'm pretty sure Charlie is going to go too" as Tommy smiles And says "yes and we can do all that and more in the next two weeks plus weekend before you go home, to Georgia right? As your mom smiles "yeah we are from Georgia" as you four get your orders done and just continue to talk along each other while you wait for your food to come back. Charlie grabs your hand under the table and holds it in his, rubbing his thumb up and down your hand, you smile at him, then you look over at your mom who is enjoying her time with Tommy, you like your mom happy, a few minutes later your guys food comes out and you all dig in after saying Grace, you all enjoy your food then Tommy heads out, he tells Charlie to give Melissa his number, then for Melissa to call him tomorrow morning and they can talk about the first thing to do and pick a time to do it, as he waves at you then leaves, you three head back to Charlie's house, which is your house now too.

To be continued, after the next part I'll be doing AmberBatterton request for Happy Lowman!!!!