Duane Lee Chapman Jr & His Partner In Crime Shasta Brown Part Three

After dinner Duane Lee leaves and heads back to the chapman's house for the night, you and Dylan turn in, this coming weekend you will pack up some of your guys stuff, next morning you are up and in the bathroom getting ready for your day, Dylan was picked up by Lola's husband David and took to Lola's office for you, Duane Lee stops by and is waiting for you outside in the driveway, you finish up getting ready then your phone goes off and it's him, letting you know he is outside waiting for you,

As you let him know you are on your way out right now, as he smirks and says "you wearing something sexy again I'll have to go into the bathroom and fix myself when we get to your dad's office Shasta" as you giggle "my clothes aren't bad nothing c...

As you let him know you are on your way out right now, as he smirks and says "you wearing something sexy again I'll have to go into the bathroom and fix myself when we get to your dad's office Shasta" as you giggle "my clothes aren't bad nothing compare to Beth's Duane Lee" as he laughs "Thank God, but you could pull some of her outfits off your in better shape, younger then her and your body is on fire" as you giggle and hang up before heading downstairs, grabs your bag and keys then head out the door locking it then turn around and Duane smirks as he leans out the window, "hot damn little mama I'm standing up for you in ways" as you giggle and say "omg Duane Lee, down boy" as he smirks and you walk over to the SUV and get in.

You two go to your dad's office, Duane Lee parks outside and you two get out and go in, Your Dad, Dog, Beth, are seating on the couches, Youngblood, Leland and Baby Lyssa come out from the back, your dad looks up and locks eyes with you and Duane Lee, and says "you two got something to say? As you look at him "yes dad we do, Duane Lee asked me and Dylan to move to Hawaii and move in with him, so we can work on our relationship, Dylan wants to go so we are going to give it a try" as he shakes his head and says "Duane Lee Chapman Jr my office now, we got to have a talk" as Duane smirks and leans over and kisses your cheek lightly then you go to your desk, him and your dad go to your dad office, your dad close the door behind them both, you turn your computer on and go through some bonds and find two who haven't been in contact with your dad's office, plus they missed count, as you the information off and then go into the main room and put them on the board, after giving copy's to everyone. As you yell for your dad and Duane Lee to hurry up we got two bonds, as your dad opens the door and walks out "I want to have a word with you later on today Shasta" as you look at him and nod your head as you hand your dad the information papers on both bonds, then two to Duane Lee who smiles at you and your dad goes to make a quick phone call as Duane stands by you and says "it didn't take long this time, but he told me to not mess up again with you, give me the third degree and I promised him I would hurt you again, this time we are going to engaged, married and give him some more grandbabies and he liked that idea very much" as you smile and your dad comes back out and says he got the location of the first jumper as you all gear up, you go into your office and grab your handcuffs, and mace, then you pull your hair back into a messy bun.

Your dad comes to your door "so you are going to go to Hawaii and work for Dog and Beth, you need to train your brother Jon to take over your spot here in the office before you leave" as you nod your head at him "yes dad I'm going to Hawaii so Dylan and Duane Lee can work on their Bond, plus I love Duane Lee dad and I want to try and work on our relationship, I'll work on Dog and Beth's office, but I'll train Jon before we leave, you will be alright, plus we come up here a couple times a year to help you and other bondsman with jumps" as he nods his head and says "if he fucks up again you come back home, he can get his rights to Dylan, we will not sale your house it's paid for, we will turn everything off and you and Dylan can stay there when you got to come back up with them all, Duane Lee can stay too" as you nod your head at him and agree 💯 percent with him. You tell your dad to get Jon in the office tomorrow morning and you will start training him. Then you all begin on this hunts.

A few hours later, you got one of your bonds, but got one more left, your dad goes to pick up Dylan from Lana's office, so you all can continue on the Hunt, during the last few minutes of the hunt the guy gets rough with you, and Duane Lee jumps in and gets rough himself, then Leland takes the guy in, Duane Lee takes you to the hospital to get check over, he calls your dad and let's him know what's going on and to let Dylan know you will be home later on, Bobby lets Duane Lee know he appreciates him stepping in for you, and Duane smiles and says "Bobby I love your daughter and I'm going to work everyday to prove that to her and you sir as they talk for a few minutes then hang up, you get check over and the doctor in the ER, gives you an alright wrote off but your shoulder is dislocated, and your wrist is sprung on the same side. Then you two head home, Dylan is at your dad's house, Duane Lee helps you inside, and stays with you in case you need something during the night.

To be continued