William "Spike" Pratt and Ashley "Shasta"Harris part 4

You two enjoy dinner then you two go to the club, everyone else is there Leah is hanging out with Oz, Tara and Willow is dancing, Angel and Buffy are with Dawn and Xander, Giles is at Buffy's with Faith and Robin, you all enjoy the rest of the night, you and Spike dance and enjoy your time together as a couple. After you two head back to your place, you don't want this date to end just yet" so you two get back to your place and you two play some cards, and enjoy our first official date.

A little bit later, he leaves but only after he kisses you goodnight and you two make plans for your next night off from the bar so in a few nights time, you turn in for the night you got to work at the shop in the morning then you go back to the bar tomorrow night, next morning you are up and getting ready for day,

As you head to the magic shop, Giles is there with Willow and Tara, Giles puts you in control as he goes to check on Spike and Angel with Oz as Oz waves at you and you smile at him, he lets you know him And Leah are going out tonight on a date as ...

As you head to the magic shop, Giles is there with Willow and Tara, Giles puts you in control as he goes to check on Spike and Angel with Oz as Oz waves at you and you smile at him, he lets you know him And Leah are going out tonight on a date as you smile big and congratulations him, he laughs then leaves with Giles. Spike calls you after Giles leaves him and Angel's place and says he will be by the club this evening as you giggle and you two talk for a few minutes then hang up, he goes back to sleep then Giles comes back, some of the Slayers come to the store, and help out as Buffy and Robin help Faith. Xander and Dawn come in around lunch.

Later on you are closing up the shop and heading towards the club, everyone said they would be later on, some of the future slayers want to hang out plus Oz and Leah are getting closer and they got their date in a few days from now, you arrive and begin your shift, its going good until some bad supernatural things arrive and start trouble, they know you are close to the slayer, so one grabs you, but Angel, Spike, Buffy and Robin come in and Spike goes after the one that has you, Xander arrives and Spike passing you to him and kills the creature that had you. Spike and Buffy, Angel kill all them and then you get away from Xander and go to the Spike, who hugs you, you kisses him, he kisses you back with passion. He pulls back and looks at you "I will not let anything happen to you" as he smirks, and the owner comes over and says he is going to close early tonight, you nod your head and then you all leave Spike doesn't let your hand go. You all head to Buffy's house. Dawn is there and made some drinks for you all plus snacks. You and Spike are seating down on the couch and Spike has you against his chest, you smile and listen to Giles, everyone else is listing very closely to him also.

Xander takes Dawn upstairs after Giles finishes up,. everyone else go off leaving you and Spike alone on the couch, Spike holds you close to him and makes sure your alright. You look at him and smile lightly "I'm alright William" as he leans over and kisses your lips lightly. "I know you are but I'm not leaving your side from now on, no one is going to be by themselves from now on, always going to be in pairs. As you smile and you two keep laying down on the couch talking, you get up and make sure the curtains are close. Then you grab some blankets from the closet and come back and lay down on the couch with Spike, "I know the next few weeks are going to be hard but we will end this fight and then you and Angel can get changed back to normal human beings and have a normal life" as Spike smiles and kisses your lips lightly" then you two relax and continue to talk until you both fall asleep in each other's arms. Next morning you are up and in the kitchen, making breakfast for everyone, Dawn comes down and helps you. After you two make breakfast, you kiss dawn's forehead and leave, you make sure Spike is already in the living-room on the couch, Dawn smiles and promise to look at for him, as you head to the hospital you got some test results to go over with your doctor. As you drive there and then go in. You go to your doctor appointment at the hospital with your doctor. You go over the results with your doctor then you head to the your apartment.

To be continued!