Billy Loomis And His Partner In Crime Nicole Prescott Part 4

A few days later, you are at your doctor's appointment checking on May Loomis, Billy, Stu and Megan are there with you, your hair is darker than before hand,

You four are in the waiting room waiting on your name to be call back, Billy is holding your hand as you four talk then your name is called, you and Billy go back, Stu and Megan wait in the waiting room for you two, the nurse sets you up on the be...

You four are in the waiting room waiting on your name to be call back, Billy is holding your hand as you four talk then your name is called, you and Billy go back, Stu and Megan wait in the waiting room for you two, the nurse sets you up on the bed, then she goes and gets the doctor, Billy smiles and stands by the bed, the doctor comes in and starts to appointment, she shows you your babygirl in your belly and let's you two know princess is very healthy, everything looks good and your next appointment will be in a month, continue to take your vitamins. She hands you the paperwork then you two leave and go get another appointment in a months time. Then you two get your next appointment and then leave the office with Stu and Megan, you four are going to lunch, you bump into Randy, Billy and Stu help you up and Randy locks eyes with you "omg Nicole hi, Billy and Stu how have you three been? As Billy smiles "we are good Randy, Nicole had an obgyn appointment, we are expecting an daughter in a few months time, May Loomis, and this is Megan Thomas Stu's girlfriend, how have you been last time we heard you where in college for firm right? As Randy nods his head at Billy, you two expecting a daughter together, congratulations, I am on summer break for the next month, it's nice to meet you Megan Thomas, you got your hands full with Stu" as Stu flips Randy off and Megan laughs and wraps her arm around Stu's waist "I can handle him, so I'm guess you all went to high school together? As Stu nods his head and says "yeah we where in same group of kids, it was Me, Billy, Randy, Nicole then her sister Sydney the one you meet at my birthday party, and my ex girlfriend Tatum" as Randy nods his head and Billy wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you into his side.

Randy makes plans with you all while he is home from college, you all agree to it and then you all separate and you four go to eat, Randy goes home to his parents house. As Megan asks about Tatum and Stu let's her know ghost face killed her. And she heard about that when she moved here, she knows Ghost face killed your parents, a girl named Casey and her boyfriend Steven and Tatum but she didn't know it was Stu's ex girlfriend now she does, Billy pulls you away from Stu and Megan and asks you how you are feeling after what happen to your sister a couple weeks ago, you nod your head and say "I'm alright Daddy me and Sydney wasn't close enough that it bothered me, I love you and May so much and you two are my family" as he nods his head "I love you and May Darling, you two are my family also" you two then go back to the table and Stu look at you and smiles "you alright little mamà? As you smile at him. "Yeah I'm alright, Stu and Megan me and Billy want to ask you two to be May's godparents" as Stu smiles and agrees and Megan breaks out and cry's "yes we will do it" as Billy smiles and you all get your food and dig in, enjoy each other's company.

Then after you all eat lunch Stu and Megan go to his house and you and Billy go to your apartment, Billy is going to move in with you fully this coming weekend, he took a few days off from the garage to get things in order, his boss is fine with that, he closed the garage until Billy is back next week, he went and visited his kids two towns over, you added Billy to the the information, Billy's boss is his Uncle Eddie on his mom's side. His Uncle Eddie is getting ready to retire and hand over the garage to Billy who has been there helping out whenever Eddie needs it. You go inside your apartment and go into your bedroom, you change out of your clothes and into your lazy clothes,

 You go inside your apartment and go into your bedroom, you change out of your clothes and into your lazy clothes,

As you walk out of the bedroom and Billy is on the couch, turning on the TV to find you two something to watch. He pulls you against his chest and you two get comfortable, he rubs your back lightly and you two watch something together. He finds something that you both like.Over the weekend he moves in with you and gets baby May's nursery setup too, everything is going smoothly and amazing for you two, you finish up your set of classes for this semester, now you got a month off and you will start your next set then you will finish them and have to be home with May for a few months time then go back and finish up and get your degree. Billy is back at work with his uncle Eddie's garage.

To be continued!