Yellowstone Ryan & Shasta Wheeler Part 5

ActionInfinity

You go to your office after you leave Ashley's office and go straight into your couch, Ryan comes around after Lloyd let's him know you got hurt, You lay down and close your eyes, as Ryan runs in and sees you laying there with your eyes closed, he runs over and says "babygirl are you alright? As you open your eyes and looks at him "yeah I'm fine Ryan, I was just laying down my head is hurting, my chin is swollen" as he nods his head and leans up and kisses you lightly on your lips, he smirks and says "you want to go out to dinner then we will can head to your house, you can take a warm bath and I'll make us some drinks and we can watch some movies" as you nod your head at him "I promise we will take the next in the morning" as he smirks "babygirl it's alright heal up we have plenty of time for that stuff" as you nod your head and you two head out of your office and towards your jeep you give him the keys. A few minutes later you two are in town and you go to the restaurant and get some dinner together, he parks your jeep in a parking spot then gets out himself then comes around and helps you out and you two walk in to the restaurant. A couple minutes go by and you two are seated at table and give menus to look over, you two look over them and decide on what you want so when the waitress comes back with your drinks you let her know what you two want, she gets it and goes to put it into the kitchen. She gets your guys appetizers in and will bring them back in a few minutes leaving you two alone to talk along yourselves. He smiles tomorrow you two got the day off because it's the weekend, you you one small meeting with your brother and John tomorrow afternoon to go over some last minute details for next months income tax return checks. The waitress comes back with your appetizers, and lets you two know the cook is almost done with your main food orders by the time you finish the appetizer your main food order as you nod your head and thank her as you two dig into the appetizers, Ryan ask what the plan is for the return checks that is coming next month for the ranch? As you smile me let him know tomorrow afternoon you, Rip and John are going to make some lists for the checks" as you two continues to talk and eat on the appetizers, he says "I'm guessing Beth took a dirt nap permanently" as you smile at him. A few minutes later you two are talking and enjoy each other company. The waitress comes back around and lets you two know your food will be out in a few minutes, you smile at her. She goes back around and checks on the other customers then when your food orders is ready she goes and gets it then brings it to your table.

You two dig in, she goes and gets you two some more refills for your drinks, as Ryan thanks her, Ryan then says Grace over the food before you two begin to eat, after you two eat, the waitress comes back around and asks if you two want dessert, you let her know you don't so she takes your plates and goes to get the ticket, Ryan pays for it then you two thank her for the amazing service then you two head back to the ranch and towards your house for the night, Ryan is staying with you and you two are taking the next step in your relationship, sleeping in the same bed hopefully in the morning you two will take another step and do the naughty business, you two don't got nothing on the books for work tomorrow or Sunday for John or the ranch so Ryan is staying with tonight and tomorrow night. You two got plenty of time to take them some steps in the relationship together, you two stop by the store and get some ice cream and then head back to the ranch and your house,

 You two got plenty of time to take them some steps in the relationship together, you two stop by the store and get some ice cream and then head back to the ranch and your house,