Kayce Dutton And His Second Wife Nicole part 2

A few days later, tragedy hits hard Lee is killed and you where by his side when he took his last breath, Rip and Kayce find you two and Kayce pulled you off Lee and you slap him, yelling at him as he pulls you against his chest and holds you until you calm down it takes a few hours but then he takes you up to the main house and holds you through the night, next morning you are up and getting ready for Everything that has to be done before Lee's funeral in a few days,

Kayce feels you seat back on the bed to pull your boots on, he opens his eyes and look at you "Nicole sweetheart, we aren't working today we got to go into town and set everything up for Lee's funeral, you are coming with us, he was your best frie...

Kayce feels you seat back on the bed to pull your boots on, he opens his eyes and look at you "Nicole sweetheart, we aren't working today we got to go into town and set everything up for Lee's funeral, you are coming with us, he was your best friend, and you two talked about things, we want his funeral to be on point and you will know what he wants better then anyone else" as you turn to look at Kayce, I can't do that Kayce, I'll give you a list of what he wanted but I can't go to the funeral home sorry" as he grabs your hand and brings it to his lips, kissing it lightly "Nicole I need you there with me, dad Beth and Jamie please for me, and Lee wanted you there that's why he told you what he wanted done" as you look at him and nods your head "alright I'll go but I need to go to his room and grab something from his lockbox" as Kayce smiles and you get up and go to Lee's room in the house, you open the door and take a deep breath before going in and closes the door behind you, you go to his bed and reach under it pulling the lockbox out, you set it on the bed And grab your key he give you and opens it up grabbing the notebook you two wrote in. John walks by and sees the light on, he opens the door and sees you seating on Lee's bed with your head down.

He says "Nicole darling, he is in a better place And he is watching over you, he is your guardian angel" as you look up and you have tears in your eyes "I know John, but it doesn't help the situation, he was my best friend, my big protector" as John smiles "he loved you Nicole, he wanted you happy and as much as I feel Kayce lost his change with you, you two are soulmates, Lee is your big brother you never had" as you close your eyes, and nod your head then you lock the box up then you place it back under the bed then you walk out and close the door behind you then goes to back to Kayce's room. Kayce walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He smirks "darling, he is always going to be with you" as you look up and lock eyes with him then nod your head at him "I know Kayce but it still hurts" as he walks over and seats down next to you on the bed "I know darling but every member in this family loves you so much and we are always going to be here for you" as you nod your head at him, he kissee your forehead lightly then wraps his arm around you, "I know it's going to be hard but I need you to understand that I love you and I promise you that I'm not leaving you again" as you look at him and nod your head "I know that but I'm not really to get close to you just yet, I know I may regret it but I need time especially with this happening with Lee, I'm sorry Kayce" as he smiles at you "it's alright I understand completely, but it doesn't change anything about my feeling towards you" as you look at him and smile lightly.

He gets up and goes into his closet and gets dressed,

Then walks out and you smile at him, he walks over and puts his hand out for you, you take it then pulls you up and you two walk out of the bedroom

Then walks out and you smile at him, he walks over and puts his hand out for you, you take it then pulls you up and you two walk out of the bedroom. John is waiting downstairs in the kitchen and smiles at you both when you walk in, Kayce goes to grab some coffee, Beth walks in and hugs you from behind. As you smile lightly, and Kayce comes over and hands you some coffee then you all head out, Kayce grabs your hand, Rip and Jamie are already outside by the truck. Rip helps Beth in the back with him, Jamie is driving John is in the passenger side. You and Kayce are in the backseat with Rip and Beth, Kayce holds your hand. You smile at him as he kisses your cheek lightly, he whispers in your ear "I'm not going anywhere, I'm by your side from now on" as you smile big at him.

A couple minutes later you all arrive at the funeral home, Jamie and John go in with Rip and Beth, leaving you and Kayce alone for a few minutes, Kayce grabs your face and makes you look at him. "I love you Nicole" as you smile "I love you too Kayce just give me a little time" as he nods his head and then you two go in, and get everything ready for Lee's funeral, John says "Nicole darling, we need a list of Paulbears" as you nod your head at him "I'll get a listen now" as John smiles and you seat down on the couch and get 6 Paulbears, Rip, Jamie, Kayce, your dad, Colby and Walker and three honorary ones, Ryan, Jimmy and Carter as you hand the list to John who looks over it and smiles then takes it to the lady who is getting everything setup, Kayce says "I'm one so can Tate seat with you during the funeral? s you nod your head "yeah Tate can seat with me, is Monica coming too? As he smirks "nah she doesn't want to come" as you smile at him then you all look over the arrangements and agree with it then you all head back to the ranch.

To be continued!!!!