Leland Chapman & His New Girlfriend Ashley Pilar final part 1/3

You go to bed, then next morning you are up and downstairs making breakfast for Everyone when Leland comes down and smiles at you in the kitchen in his overnight shirt, he walks over and wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you against his chest "morning little girl, sleep well I hope" as you smile and lean into him "yes daddy I did" as he mumbles "next weekend I'm taking you completely as mine so be ready for your world to be rocked" as you laugh and let him know coffee is made, and you are working on breakfast. You smile at him and he goes to get some coffee then seat down and read the paper, the kids come downstairs Dakota helps you with breakfast as Cobie and Leigh join Leland at the table. You all seat down and dig in to the breakfast you made, talking about the family camping trip, then you and Leland go upstairs to the bedrooms and get Ready to go to your apartment and grab your bags then head to the police station, Leland let's the kids know to get everything ready for the trip you two will be back in a few hours time then you all will head to the camping area and meet up with everyone else in the family.

You two head to your apartment building, you change into some clothes for the day

and get everything near the door, Leland is seating in the living-room on the couch, he helps with the bags, you make one for your time at his house, then the other one is full of your stuff for the camping trip with the family, you braided your h...

and get everything near the door, Leland is seating in the living-room on the couch, he helps with the bags, you make one for your time at his house, then the other one is full of your stuff for the camping trip with the family, you braided your hair back into a ponytail,

Then you go out to the living-room and look at Leland, who is getting up off the couch "you ready to go little girl? As you nod your head at him and he grabs your bags then you two walk downstairs after you lock up your apartment. You two head to his SUV then Leland goes to the police station to do the report on Jamie with you, you two go in after he parks and you give the cop the information on your sister and what happen between you two yesterday outside your apartment complex building, they let you know it will be filled Monday morning, you nod your head at them and thanks them for their help. Then you two head back to Leland's house to get the kids and head to the camping arena, the family got for the weekend.

When you two get back to Leland's house you take your bag for your stay there upstairs to your room for the next few days after the camping trip, Leigh wants her hair braided like yours but you do braided pigtails instead, she likes it and thanks you for it, you hug her then you two head downstairs to get ready to go with on this family camping trip, you all get in Leland's SUV and head to the camping arena meeting everyone else up there. You and Leland up front, all three kids in the back. Jamie calls your phone but you don't answer it and it goes to voicemail, you shake your head and Leland sees your getting upset, he grabs your hand, as you look up and lock eyes with him he smirks and leans over and kisses your lips lightly "we will talk when we get there" as you nod your head at him and he continues to drive to the camping arena for the trip. He packs near his dad's SUV and he turns around and tells Dakota Cobie to help Leigh and go find grandpa, as Dakota nods and helps Cobie and Leigh out and they run off to find Dog, Beth and the younger kids. He turns to look at you "what got you upset little girl? As you grab your phone and show where Jamie called and left a message, then she send you a text message a few minutes ago, he shakes his head "lock them we will take them to the cops Monday morning, she is digger herself in deeper, I love you Ashley Pilar and I'm not leaving you for your sister she fucked up and lost me and now I have you and you make me happy, your mine end game" as you smiles at him "Lele can I sleep in your tent tonight? As he nods his head "yes little girl, don't ask just do what you want, I want you to feel comfortable, I'm here for you" as you smile and kisses his lips passionately as he rubs his hand down your back "next weekend we are taking the next step in our relationship, so be prepared to not walk right when we return from the gateway" as you laugh and lock your messages and voicemail from Jamie then you two get out and grab your bags.

Beth, Baby Lyssa and Shasta comes over and sees how you are holding up, Leland let's go of your hand and takes your bags plus his to his tent, you watch him closely, Baby Lyssa smiles "you two going away next weekend a romantic getaway just you two, you two finally going to take the next step in your relationship after what 6 months of being together, damn girl I have never seend Leland waiting that long for anyone, he must really care about you" as you smile at her "I told him when we get together after him and Jamie got divorced, it wasn't going to be a wham bam thank you Mama kind of deal, I need to feel comfortable with him before jumping in the bed, Im not like Jamie in that category, I not like Jamie in any category and he understands and said take as much time as you need to be comfortable with me, I'm not rushing you into anything, I want you to feel safe and protect with me, and I do and I know him and Jamie aren't getting back together he is my everything, my future my best friend my other half and when we take the next step, our relationship and love for one another will grow even bigger for each other" as Beth nods her head. You four talk about small things until Leigh comes up and seats down on your lap, you undo her braided pigtails and fix her a high braided ponytail. She leans against your chest, you enjoy this time with the family.

To be continued! Two more parts then I got a few requests for Elliot Stabler for AmberBatterton then a few wrestling ones Shane McMahon for YuGiOhfan1999 then I'm updating a few of my books!!!!