Georgie Cooper & His Childhood Best friend Nicole Anderson part 5

ActionInfinity

Next morning you are up first and in the Cooper's bathroom, you take a shower and then fix your hair,

Then you get dressed,

then you walk out of the bathroom and let Georgie have it, Georgie stops you and kisses you good morning then goes in and shower himself, he fixes his hair gets dressed then comes out

then you walk out of the bathroom and let Georgie have it, Georgie stops you and kisses you good morning then goes in and shower himself, he fixes his hair gets dressed then comes out. You are in Missy and Sheldon's room's fixing Rose and Missy's hair as Sheldon is fixing his bowtie, as Mary and George Sr went are in the kitchen, You all walk out into the kitchen and George Sr says "let's go you all, Connie is going to meet us there, then we will stop and get lunch then head back here, your parents will be back around 3 they said Nicole and Rose" as you two smile at him as you all head to Mary's car and get in, George Sr driving, Mary in the passenger seat, Sheldon, Missy and Rose in the second row And you and Georgie in the back, Georgie helps you in the back and you two seat a cross from each other and he smiles at you mouthing to you "you look beautiful darling" as you smile and grab his hand and intertwine your guys fingers "you look handsome" as he smiles and you all head to Church, Connie is coming with John her now and only boyfriend Sheldon and Paige's college teacher.

A few minutes later you all arrive at church, you all get out and go in, Mandy is there with her family, Paige is there with her parents and sister. You, Georgie, Rose Missy and Sheldon, George Sr and Mary go seat down with Connie and John, as Georgie wraps his arm around your neck. As he leans over and whispers something in your ear, as you smile and hit his chest lightly. As Mary looks at you two then church begins. As moves his arm from your neck and grabs your hand, intertwining your his fingers with yours. As you two enjoy Pastor Jeff sermon, half way through it Rose is seating on my lap, as Georgie is Still holding my hand, Missy is leaning against Georgie side and Sheldon is listing to Pastor Jeff and Mary can't believe Sheldon hasn't started anything with Pastor Jeff. George Sr is holding Mary's hand a few minutes later, church ends then you all head to get lunch you all go to Dairy Queen. You all go in and get lunch you thank George Sr and Mary, as they smile at you and Rose. Then two go seat with Georgie, Missy and Sheldon. They seat with Connie and John and Everyone enjoy lunch together. John asks about you and Georgie and Mary tells him about your friendship that turn into a relationship. As George Sr smiles and my son may not be the brightest one on the bunch but with Nicole, he tries his hardest, they are each other's rock" as a John smiles and sees Georgie kiss your cheek lightly. Rose asks if she and Missy can go outside and play on the playground as you look at Mary and say go ask Mrs Cooper first Rose" as she nods head, as her and Missy go ask Mary who ask if they are done eating and they say yes then yes they can go play until we leave, as they run outside and play on the playground, where we can see them. Sheldon gets done and goes out and Join them but doesn't play he reads his book he brought with him.

A few minutes later you and Georgie go out and check on them all, Georgie seats down and pulls you down next to to him, wraps his arm around your lower back, as you smile at him "so your parents will be home this evening, do you want to tell them about us being together tonight or wait a few days? As you smiles at him "tonight, and together Georgie" as he nods his head at you I'm sorry about that i was talking to dad and he asked how I felt about you and I couldn't lie to him, so I told him the truth" as you smile and look at him "it's alright Georgie, I love you and I'm happy we didn't hide our relationship" as he smiles and kisses your forehead lightly. George Sr and Mary come out and let you all know it's time to go home. As you all head to the car, Connie let's you all know she will be back home after she drops John off at home. You all wave by to John, then George Sr drives you all home back to the Cooper household, you all get there and you go inside and change out of your church outfit, and into something more comfortable,

 You all wave by to John, then George Sr drives you all home back to the Cooper household, you all get there and you go inside and change out of your church outfit, and into something more comfortable,

Georgie changes out of his church clothes,

Then you two go to the living-room, everything is packed up, your and Rose's bags

Then you two go to the living-room, everything is packed up, your and Rose's bags. George Sr comes in and joins you both and you all watch some TV, you three watch the football highlights from this morning. A few minutes later Connie arrives and goes in the kitchen with Mary. About an hour later your parents getting back home, so you, Rose head home, after thanking Mary for everything, Georgie walks you two home, so he can be there when you two tell your parents the news about your relationship. As you three go and your parents aren't alone, your older cousin Lyric who is going to be staying with us for a while, she is going to the college where John teaches and Sheldon and Paige's has their one class weekly. She is 20 be 21 in about 5 months time. You and Rose can't believe it, and you love the fact lyric is going to be living with you all for while. Georgie pulls you to the side and you two decide to let your parents know about your relationship tomorrow after school, get your cousin moved in, as you smile at him and kiss his cheek lightly, you month to him that you love him and you will see him tomorrow morning he smile and says he loves you too. He waves by to your parents and Rose, and Lyric then head home. You and Rose show lyric to the guest room. As you parents go rest up.

To be continued!!!