Duane Lee Chapman Jr & His Partner In Crime Shasta Brown final part 1/2

A few hours later you are in Hawaii with Duane Lee, and the Chapman clan, Beth is going to take you to the office and show you around, Dog says they got a small bond, you got to get you a dual licenses for Colorado and Hawaii, to be able to work bonds with the Chapman's, Duane Lee says he will take you Monday morning to get the dual licenses, you smile at him as Beth shows you around and it's basic the same setup as your dad's office and business. A few minutes later Duane Lee walks in the office with Dog and Leland "lil mamà you are driving my and dads SUV today, Monday morning when we go to do your bonding license we will get you a dual driving license too" as you smile at him, then you all load up and you get the GPS set up with the address dog wants to try first, dog smiles "you ready darling? As you fix your seatbelt and nod your head "ready Dog" as Dog laughs and you all head out Beth is in front of you and you follow her.

A few minutes later you all are at the location. Duane Lee, Dog, Leland and Youngblood are about to get out of the cars and go look around, Beth Baby Lyssa and you are to stay in the cars, you grab your phone and see you got a message from your best friend back in Denver Nicole, she is checking in on you, she is going to get Dylan from your dad tomorrow afternoon and keep him the weekend with her twin boys, Jay and Cadence, as you smile and sends her a quick message back, he will enjoy that very much, you appreciate her so much" as a few minutes later Duane Lee heads back out with the jumper, Leland is right behind him, Dog and Youngblood are coming out soon after that, Duane Lee places the jumper in the backseat in the middle. He walks over to your window and says "after I show you around the house, we will go get some dinner together" as you smile at him and the guy says "you two together? As you turn to look at him "yes we are, we have a son together too, you got kids? As he nods his head at you "yeah triples one boy and two girls, they are 10 years old, Jase, Jasmine and Jessica" as Duane Lee smiles "our son Dylan is 11 turning 12 in about 2 months time" as he nods his head "you two going to have any more down the road? As you lock eyes with Duane Lee and smirks, he says "oh yeah going to definitely have some more down the road" Dog gets in the backseat with the jumper Duane Lee gets on the other side and Beth sends you the address to the jail, so you all get settled And you head to the jail, Beth, Leland right behind dog's SUV, Youngblood, Justin and Baby Lyssa right behind them. You all head to the jail and Dog talks to the jumper And gets him to understand it's going to be hard but in a few weeks time he will be better and can get out and get his life on track finally.

You pull in the parking lot in front of the jailhouse, Duane Lee gets the jumper out and he gets his paperwork ready then he takes him in the jail, after he thanks everyone of you, Dog Beth and Youngblood are standing outside the jailhouse, baby Lyssa and Leland are standing by your window talking about some stuff for this next week with you down here, tomorrow afternoon the family has dinner at Dog and Beth's house, you are invited and in two weeks when Dylan gets down here, he is invited also. As you smile at Leland and Baby Lyssa, Duane Lee comes out and walks over to you in the SUV "dad said we are done for the day, we can head back to the office and then head home" as you smile at him and he crawls in the backseat Dog and Youngblood come over and get in their SUVs, Beth does the same thing Leland and Baby Lyssa get in theirs then you all head back to the office. Baby Lyssa is in Beth's SUV with Leland and Beth, Youngblood and Justin in Youngbloods suv and you all head back to the office. You all get back to the office and all go back inside, Dog, Beth and Justin head back to their place, Youngblood heads to his house, Leland heads home to the kids, baby Lyssa heads home to her daughters, you and Duane Lee head to his place so he can show you around then you two can go out to dinner, then tomorrow afternoon you two will go to Beth and Dog's house for family dinner with everyone. As soon as you two get inside the house that Duane Lee said is going to be yours, you grab Duane Lee hand and makes him turn to look at you "mamà are you alright? As you smile at him and nods your head at him, pulling him against you, and kisses him as he smiles into your lips and kisses your lips passionately, his hands go to your hips and yours go around his neck. He lefts you up and carry's you towards the bedroom, he mumbles against your lips 'i missed you so much" as you rub your hands up and down his neck and into his hair, you pull his hat off and throw it behind you two, he laughs and says "someone is in the mood" as you smile at him "I have been in the mood for days" as he smirks at you "I can tell mamà, as he carry's you to the bed and throws you on the bed.

To be continued one more part!!!