Leland Chapman & His New Girlfriend Ashley Pilar part 3

You leave Leland's house and head home to your apartment complex, Jamie is waiting for you when you pull up, you shake your head and get out then you walk up and stop by her "Jamie what's up? As she smirks and says "you couldn't wait you got in bed with my ex husband huh? As you shake your head "no Jamie we are together but we haven't took that step yet, but soon I'll be letting your ex husband give it to me good, because he is my now, so just leave us alone" as she smirks and you go to walk in your apartment building she grabs your hair and pulls you down, she gets on top of you and smashes your head into the ground "he is mine and will also be my little sister, so get ready to be back on the streets" as she gets up and leaves, after she kicks your belly. You spit up blood, you blackout and the next thing you know you are in the hospital, they are running test to see what happen, your brother was called, he called Leland since he is closer to you then himself, you and your brother are each other's emergency contacts. Leland is in the room with you, as you open your eyes and Leland grabs your hand and kisses it.

"Little girl what happen? As you look at him "Jamie was waiting on me when I returned home, she said some hurtful thighs but I shut it down then she grabbed me by the hair and smashes my head down against the ground, then she got off me and kicked my belly and left, I coughed up blood then passed out" as he gets mad, they tested you all over, you are alright, you can go home in a few hours, but you can't be left alone, so you are coming home with me then we will file a police report on Jamie for this tomorrow afternoon, I'll got Beth to call the salon and reschedule your appointment from tomorrow morning to next Wednesday in the evening, we will go on this family camping trip then come back and you can do what you need to do next week then we will go on our gateway,I'm sorry this happened to you because you are with me" as you look at him "Leland honey shit happens but I'm truly blessed and happy with you, I love you" as he nods his head at you "I love you too little girl, I'm happy and blessed to have you in my life, you my life besides the kids, and my family" as you smile at him then the doctor comes in to let you two know about the test results, then let's you two know you can go home as soon as they get your release papers, as you nod your head at the doctor and thank him for helping you, he smiles and leaves you two alone, he calls Dog and let's him know the situation. Dog let's Leland know the way to handled this situation tomorrow when you two go to the police station to do the police report on Jamie.

Your clothes are messed up, so Leland got Baby Lyssa to bring you some sweats to wear and she brought them right before you woke up, the doctor puts in your release papers, the nurse comes in and starts the process of getting you ready to go home, Leland leaves while she helps you get changed, she let's you know the doctor send a referral to the neurologist to make sure their isn't any damage in a few days that the MRI didn't pick up right away, the doctor will be calling you by Tuesday will an appointment time. They send your prescriptions to your pharmacy you can pick them up later on today. As you smile and thank her for all our service. Your hair is pull back into a ponytail, you got changed into some comfortable clothes,

 Your hair is pull back into a ponytail, you got changed into some comfortable clothes,

You seat back on the bed, Leland comes back in and says the doctor is sending some referral to a neurologist to check the possibility of an head injured, your prescriptions is being sent to your pharmacy and I can pick it up later on tonight befor...

You seat back on the bed, Leland comes back in and says the doctor is sending some referral to a neurologist to check the possibility of an head injured, your prescriptions is being sent to your pharmacy and I can pick it up later on tonight before they close for the night, Dakota Cobie and Leigh got the guest room set up for you for the next few days, I want you to stay with us until you get your appointment with the neurologist" as you nod your head at him, guest room is fine thank you for all this Leland" as he nods his head "little girl I love you and I want you to feel comfortable" as you smile and the nurse comes in and you sign the release papers, then she gives you copies and goes to get you a wheelchair so you can leave. a few minutes later you are being pushed out of the hospital and placed in Leland's SUV. You two head to his house. When you two arrive back there, Dakota Cobie and Leigh are waiting for you, and they rush over to you and hug you, you smile at them as Leland let's them know the situation and Dakota helps you up to the guest room. Leland let's you know tomorrow morning he will go pick up your bags for the family camping trip. As you nod your head at him.

Leland goes to his room and gets you a overnight shirt, to sleep in tonight, he takes the kids and let's you change into the big overnight shirt, you pull your hair down and let it hang, then you change into the overnight shirt, leaving your socks on then you walk out and join Leland in the living-room. The overnight shirt is big enough to make you a dress. Leland is on the couch watching TV when you come down and join him, he wraps his arm around you and pulls you against his side, kissing your forehead lightly "you look good in my clothes you know" as you laugh and lean up and kiss his lips passionately, he smirks it to the kiss pulling you on his lap, the kids when to bed, they are over the moon you are here for a couple days, we are leaving tomorrow even for the trip, we will go get your bags then go to the police station to fill the report on Jamie before we leave tomorrow evening alright? As you nod your head and seat on his lap as he holds you against his chest, rubbing your back lightly. And you relax.

To be continued!!!