William "Spike" Pratt and Ashley "Shasta"Harris part 2

A few hours later, you are back at your apartment, Spike called your cellphone again and lets you know you, they are going to get Faith in the morning and are going to head back home tomorrow evening, as you smile into your phone you ask how it's going any problems yet and he smirks and says "nah nothing yet and I promise I'll behave sweetheart" as you turn red and say "William protection yourself and watch over Angel, if something happens on your watch Buffy will come after you and I would hate to kill the Slayer for you" as he laughs, you two talk for a few minutes then hang up and you go bed, next morning you are up,

You are on your way to the shop, your brother picked you up, you two went through and got some coffee for Everyone this morning

You are on your way to the shop, your brother picked you up, you two went through and got some coffee for Everyone this morning. A few minutes later you two are at the shop, Today is you, Giles, Xander Dawn and Buffy. Today is Willow and Tara's day off and Oz is meeting up with a old friend who may need some help with some supernatural stuff, you and Dawn are up front, Buffy is training with Xander and Giles is overseeing everything, you touch some magic charms and feel something bad. So you get Giles and let him know what's going on with the charm, he gets close and feels the energy and goes to grab some gloves to get rid of it, Buffy and Xander come up from training and see Giles getting rid of a charm as Buffy comes over and says "something bad or evil? As you nod your head" very bad" as she nods her head and then her and Xander help around the shop, Angel calls Buffy and lets her know him and Spike got Faith and they need a ride back over the bonder, she smiles and says she will call Willow and Tara it's their day off it will be a good gateway for them two.

He tells her that everything went and nothing bad happen, as you smile and she says "good see you soon, she hangs up and goes to call Willow and Tara and give them the location to go get Angel, Spike and Faith. You go downstairs to the training room and look at Xander who is cleaning up he feels you come down and enter the room "yes big sis" as you giggle and say "Xander I got to be honest, I need to train with Buffy this coming week instead of you doing it" as he smirks "you want to take over the training go ahead, but she likes training with you more then anyone else, you give her a challenge but start after your date with Spike" as you giggle and nod your head agreeing with Xander. Then you two head back to the front of the shop with everyone else. A few hours later, Willow, Tara, Angel, Spike and Faith are back and the sun is down, we all are seating around at Buffy, Dawn and Willow and Tara's house waiting on them to arrive back. You are on the porch when they get back and Willow, Tara Angel take Faith inside and downstairs to the basement with Buffy and Giles, Spike walks up to you and you smile at him "hi William" as he smirks and leans down and comes face to face with you "hi beautiful" as you touch his face he smirks "do you want to check me over beautiful" as you smile "nah i believe you, plus Angel said everything went well, and i can sense it, my powers have got stronger" as he smirks "can you senses what i want to do to you" as you smirk at him "oh yeah and you William, your a bad boy, a naughty boy" as he smirks at you "I'm a fucking vampire beautiful, who wants you to ride his cock, to come undone, i want to do so many things to you, new things with you experiment new things with you, i feel something alive in me when im with you" as you smile at him. He smirks and leans over and kisses your lips lightly, a few minutes later you two pull apart, he places his forehead against yours and smiles big, you say "William when do you want to go on our date? As he smirks "and says "tomorrow night" as you nod your head and he smirks and kisses your lips again. "Angel said something important on our way back home, after our mission with the first, he is going to get Giles, Willow and Tara to turn him back into human, I want the same thing but I want Giles, you and Willow to do it I don't know Tara that much like Angel does" as you smile at him "are you sure about that Spike? As he smirks and says "yes I want this I want a real life with you, be able to take you out during the day, get married and do things that normal couples do" as you smile at him "alright William, I'll do my part when it comes time" as he smirks big and kisses you again, a few minutes go by and you two separate then you two go back inside the house with everyone else, he holds your hand as you two seat down on the couch. A few minutes later Willow, Tara come back up from the basement Dawn and Xander are seating near you two on the other side of the couch, Tara and Willow seat down on love seat, Giles comes up and asks for your help as you get up and go downstairs with him. Buffy and Angel have Faith in the Cage as Angel smirks at you and says "Shasta we need your magic touch" as you nod your head at them, and Giles hands you the magic book and shows you the spirit you need to use on Faith.

To be continued!