Happy Lowman & Amber His Old Lady final part 1/2

Request for AmberBatterton

A few months later, you are finally pregnant, on your two nights in the desert after your doctor's appointment you got pregnant, you are 4 months along, you two are finding out what the Gender is later today at your appointment, the guys have a poll about the Gender as Jax, Juice, Tig and Hallorann says girl, Happy, Chibs, Quinn and Chucky say boy, you don't care as long as it's healthy. Kozik says twins and you slap Kozik on the back when he says twins, Montez agrees with Kozik. You are in the office, working on some part orders. As Happy is with Chibs and Tig in the clubhouse.

 As Happy is with Chibs and Tig in the clubhouse

Happy finishes up with Chibs and Tig then he comes out to get you so you two can head to the doctor office for your check up

You finish up then you hand over the office to Chucky, who wishes you best of luck at your appointment, as happy waves by to Chibs and Tig then you two leave the parking lot and head towards the doctor office. You smile at happy "Victor Happy Lowman if it's twins I'm going to cut Kozik's balls off" as Happy laughs "I'll hold him down little girl " as Happy drives your car and you two arrive at the doctor's office a few minutes later. You know whatever you are having will be loved and well taking care of, even if it is twins like Kozik has been saying, he says Happy's seed is powerful shit, you laughed at that comment, you just hope it didn't come back to bite you in the ass. You two go in to the doctor's office and you sign in for your appointment and wait for your name to be called, happy seats down next to you and grabs your hand. and you two talk, a few minutes later the nurse calls your name and you two head back to the room with her, she starts your exam then let's you know the doctor will be in a few minutes, as you smile at her and you seat on the bed in the gown, happy is standing beside you his arm is around your waist as he kisses your cheek lightly.

A few minutes later the doctor comes in and does her extra then goes to the desk and pulls up the paperwork from the nurse, "how is your morning sickness going? As you smile at her "it's alright I am holding most things down" as she nods her head and takes notes, and places them in your file, then she calls for the ultrasound machine to see if we can get a good picture of the baby or babies, as Happy smiles "doc I got a question for you about my beautiful wife" as you shake your head at him "Victor Lowman don't you dare ask what I'm thinking you about to ask her" as he smirks and the doc looks at you both "ask away Mr. Lowman, I have got asked everything" as you smile at her "doctor my husband is a bit of a freak and he is going to ask something out of the ordinary fair warning" as she laughs and happy smirks "is there a specific way to make love to my wife, on the next go around to try and get a boy or boys? As you roll your eyes "Victor Lowman we aren't getting pregnant again for a very long time" as he laughs "sure darling but I want to know, my brother had two boys and his finance is expecting a little girl he said with the boys he was on top and with the girl she was on top, my other brother has a girl and boy and he said the same thing with the girl she was on top and with the boy he was on top is that true or not? As the doctor smiles "yes Mr. Lowman that is a common thing, most of the time if the lady is on top it's a girl and the man on top it's a boy" as the nurse comes in with the machine in and sets it and then happy smiles and the doctor prepare you, Then begins doing the machine and finds the baby or babies.

A few minutes and she smiles "two heartbeats" as she shows you both the screen "twins, can't tell yet what they are but next visit should be able to" as you shake your head "I'm going to kill Kozik for putting the thought of twins in our heads, I knew it would come back and bite me in the ass when I made fun of him" as happy smiles "so two for the price of one, little girl we are ahead" as you laugh and the doctor prints the pictures for you and set you up for another appointment in one month, then she leaves and you get dressed and you and happy head to the front desk to check out, the nurse hands you your paperwork with the pictures then you two leave. Happy drives you to a restaurant and you two get some lunch then you two will head back to the clubhouse, to let everyone know the news about the twins. Kozik definitely won the bet" as you two seat at a table and look over the menus decided on what to get for lunch. Happy smiles "I am saying one of each" as you smile at your husband "maybe we should let Kozik say, but I'm happy as long as both of them are healthy" as he nods his head at you "agreed 💯 percent with you little girl and will see what Kozik says" as the waitress comes And gets your guys order.

To be continued one more part!!!!