Elliot Stabler And His Partner & Second Wife Amber Part 2

Request for AmberBatterton

A couple hours later, you two are back home waiting on the kids to arrive, you are making some chicken tenders with baked beans, Mac and cheese and garlic bread, Elliot is in the living-room setting up the video game system for the kids. You come in the living-room and watch him setting up the gaming system. You lean against the doorframe. He gets it set-up them stands up and turns around and locks eyes with you. "You alright sweetheart? As you smile at him "yeah I'm fine, are we going to tell the kids the news about their sibling yet? As he gets up and walks over to you and places his hands on your belly "yeah we will tell them before they leave for home with their mom" as you smile at him.

He kisses your lips lightly then he pulls you against his chest and holds you for a few minutes then you two pull apart, "I am so excited to have this baby with you" as he smirks at you "I am too babygirl" as he holds you against his chest then the kids arrive with Kathy, Elliot goes to let them in, as you go check on the food in the kitchen, the kids run in and over to you as they all hug you from behind then go put their stuff down in their rooms, Kathy comes in to let you two know Elizabeth as en ear infection and has medicine for it, you nod your head at her as she hands it to you and you smile at her "Kathy you want to stay for dinner tonight? As she smiles at you "nah thanks Amber I appreciate it but I got to go get Ready for work, maybe another time" as you smile and Elliot walks her out. You then go back into the kitchen and check the food, Elliot comes in and then yells for the kids to come downstairs to the living-room, each one of them comes down and you are in the kitchen, Elliot shows them the new gaming system and say they can place after dinner, you reading Elizabeth's ear medicine and she has to put some drops in her ear before bedtime and when she wakes up in the morning, you call Elliot to come in the kitchen, he walks in and smiles at you "yes mamà? As you turn your face to look at him "Papà can you set the table and get the drinks for everyone please" as he smirks and goes and does what you want.

You finish up cooking and then he calls the kids in to eat, you grab Elizabeth medicine and puts it on the cornertop, then you excuse yourself for a minute to go upstairs to use the bathroom, you go by Elliot who is standing by the walkway, he smirks and kisses your forehead lightly then you go upstairs and use the bathroom,then you come downstairs and Join everyone and eat dinner together. After dinner you clean up and Elliot goes to help the kids with the gaming system, then you go upstairs and get everything setup for their stay this weekend. You are in the bathroom fixing your hair then you wash your face, Elliot comes in with little El in his arms, you smile at them and El reaches for you as you walk over and grab him from Elliot. Elliot smirks at you two and you go lay down on the bed with El, Elliot joins you two on the bed, you three relax, Elliot turns on the TV and finds something to watch with El, who is holding onto you. Elizabeth comes in and joins you three, you look at the clock and smile "Elliot can you go downstairs and get Elizabeth's ear drops off the cornertop" as he nods his head and goes downstairs passing the older kids, Richard sees his dad and comes up behind him and joins you four in your and Elliot's bedroom watching the movie Elliot picked to watch, you put the ear drops in Elizabeth's ear. Elliot lays down on your California King Bed and both Richard and Elizabeth curl into Elliot. And El goes to sleep on your chest and belly, Elliot smiles and soon after both Richard and Elizabeth are sleeping too, Elliot looks at you as you hold El as he sleeps, both Maureen and Kathleen come in and grab Richard and Elizabeth and takes them to bed, Elliot grabs El and carry's him to bed, you relax and wait for Elliot to comes back.yo bed himself. A few minutes later he comes and joins you, pulling you against his chest holding you against him. He smirks and kisses your forehead lightly. You two relax in each other's arms and then go to sleep.

To be continued!!!