Duane Lee Chapman Jr & His Partner In Crime Shasta Brown Part Two

The jumps go well, you all get your two bonds, then you go pick up Dylan from Lola's and head home to your house, Duane is coming over for dinner tonight, you and Dylan get ready, you shower, shaved And get ready for dinner with your son and his daddy,

As Dylan is in his room playing his video game his dad got him early this year, you are making baked chicken, mashed potatoes and Mac and cheese with Rolls

As Dylan is in his room playing his video game his dad got him early this year, you are making baked chicken, mashed potatoes and Mac and cheese with Rolls. You yell for Dylan to get cleaned up for dinner and remind him that his dad will be here, he comes to the top of the steps "momma can I wear my blue flannel shirt that dad got me for my birthday early this year? As you come out of the kitchen and says "sure Buddy it's in your top dresser drawer under your black jeans" as he smirks and rubs back into his room and gets it, Duane Lee calls your house phone and you answer it "Brown, Chapman residence Shasta Brown speaking" as he smirks "hi sweetie it's me I'm on my way from our place now I'll be there in about 15 minutes do you or Dylan need anything? As you think for a minute and say "yeah can you stop at the store and get some more cheese I need some more for the mac and cheese, well the top of it it's going to be baked Mac and cheese I need some shredded cheese for it" as he smirks and says "sure I'll get you some, anything else sweetie? As you smile "nah just the cheese thanks Lee I appreciate it" as he smirks and says "it's no problem Shasta I'll see you in a few minutes" as you smile into the phone.

you two hang up and you go back to prepare dinner, you yell upstairs to Dylan "son your dad will be here in a few minutes" as he comes downstairs and sets the table for you three "momma are we moving to Hawaii with daddy? As you look at him "I don't know buddy, it's a big move, we will have to get you enrolled in school there, plus we will not see Grandpa everyday, only when we come up here to help with bonds are you going to be alright with that? As he smiles "yes I love grampa but I miss daddy, plus I know you do too momma, you said he would go out on dates but you haven't since you and dad separated, daddy is your other half, your partner in Crime, your hubby, and the love of your life, besides me" as he laughs. And you look at him "Dylan Lee Chapman you are so smart son, I don't know where you get it from? As he laughs "you momma, your so smart" as you finish up cooking dinner Dylan sets up the table, then you place the food on the table, Duane Lee comes and Dylan goes to let him in, Duane Lee brings you the cheese And you finish up the Mac and cheese. As Dylan says "daddy are the schools good down in Hawaii? As Duane looks at him "yeah your cousins are in all high ranking classes, why son? As you look at them "Dylan Lee Chapman go wash your hands, then come back and seat down" as he nods his head and runs to the bathroom, Duane walks over to you and says "are you two going to move down to Hawaii with me, is that why Dylan was asking about the schools" as you nod your head at him "yeah, we are going to move down there and we can try again" as he smiles And says "I'm happy you two agreed to move down there with me, and I promise we will visit your dad enough we will be up here enough with bonds for  your dad, and other people, but tomorrow we got to tell your dad about you two moving to Hawaii, and in with me, he will probably give me a talking to, like he did when we where together and expecting Dylan, he made me seat in his office for hours we talked about every situation possible, your dad needs to know I would never do anything to hurt you or Dylan attentionally".

as you look at him "really Duane Lee you may not hurt Dylan attentionally but me that's a different situation, you hurt me when we broke up" as he looks at you "I know I messed up and l hurt you, but it wasn't attentionally, you need to know that" as you shake your head. "Duane Lee Chapman Jr if you do anything like that again to me I'll cut your balls off and feed them to one of your dad and Beth's dogs do you understand me? As he nods his head "yes Shasta I understand completely, but Im not messing up again" as Dylan comes back and joins you around the table, he says Grace then you three dig in. Dylan continues to talk to Duane Lee about Hawaii, and Duane Lee tells Dylan all the stuff he asks about, then says "your cousins in Dakota, Cobie and Leiah, Abbie and Madalynn will be there to Answer all your questions son" as he smiles at you then his dad "I can't wait to be near you Dad, plus all the family on your side of the family" as you smile at him and you all eat dinner together and continue to talk about Hawaii.

To be continued!!!!