Duane Lee Chapman Jr & His Partner In Crime Shasta Brown

This will be a 8 part story about Duane Lee Chapman Jr and his girl Bobby Brown's daughter Shasta Brown!

You are Bobby Brown's only daughter, you work with him at the Bail Bonds, Your Duane Lee Chapman Jr ex girl you two have a son together Dylan who is Duane's mini version of him, your dad needs you to help Dog and his team which includes Duane while they are here in Colorado Springs, Colorado, you don't fight your dad, with Duane Lee here he gets to see Dylan.

You are in the main office, your dad has Dylan with him in his office when Dog, Beth Duane, Leland, Baby Lyssa and Youngblood come in, Dog smiles and says hi Dollbaby, is your dad in? As you look up and lock eyes with Duane Lee, then you smile "ye...

You are in the main office, your dad has Dylan with him in his office when Dog, Beth Duane, Leland, Baby Lyssa and Youngblood come in, Dog smiles and says hi Dollbaby, is your dad in? As you look up and lock eyes with Duane Lee, then you smile "yes Dog he is in his office with Dylan, go on in and send Dylan out" as Dog and Beth go in and Dylan comes out and he sees his daddy and Duane leans down on on knee "hi my dude, you been good for your momma and grandpa? As Dylan runs over and hugs him "yes Daddy I am behaving, missed you through" as Leland and Baby Lyssa stand to the side and Youngblood comes over and stands beside you. "Shasta you got a Handsome little boy right there" as you look up and smile at Tim "thanks Youngblood, but he got his good looks from his Dad" as Duane Lee smiles and sends you a wink as you giggle and your dad, Beth and dog come out and your dad says "Shasta I need the file on _____ & _______ please" as you smile and hand Youngblood both files, "Tim has them Pops, I need to take Dylan to Lola" as your dad smiles and bends down And hugs Dylan you smile at them "son go get your bag from your grandpa's office, so we get going to Lola's" as he nods his head and runs to your dad's office. Beth smiles and says "Duane Lee go with Shasta and Dylan your brother will fill you in when we start on the Hunt" as he smiles and Dylan comes back out. And stops near Duane "see you later dad, love you" as Duane smiles "I'm coming with you son, grandma Beth said I can take you with you mom, so let's go my boy" as Dylan smiles "thank you Grandma Beth, see you all later get them bad guys" as Dog Beth and your dad smiles big "we will grandson" as you stand up and grab your bag then you Dylan and Duane Lee head out of the office and Dylan gets in between you and Duane Lee and you three head to Lola's office down the street.

Dylan is talking to Duane about school, his baseball team, as you smile and a few minutes later you arrive at Lola's office as Lola opens the door and waves at you three, you look at her then Dylan who is hugging Duane, "alright my boy, be good for Lola today, me, your dad or grandpa bobby will pick you up later on today, love you buddy" as he hugs you then Duane hugs him then he runs up the steps and inside Lola's building. Then you two head back, he smiles "you look good Doll" as you smile and say "thanks Duane you got muscular, it looks good on you" as he smirks "I did living near Leland and dad has been a big help, Leland likes to workout plus he boxes so I have got in shape, and muscles that I haven't never used before" as you smile at him "it looks good on you Duane Lee" as he smirks big "thanks Doll, any Man in your life besides Dylan, or your dad? As you smile "nah no man, besides Dylan, and my dad, any woman in yours besides Beth, Baby Lyssa, Cecily and Bonnie? As he smirks at you "nah my son's mother has my heart, she was my best friend, partner in crime, my highschool sweetheart, mosty beautiful women I have even seen" as you smile at him "You Duane Lee Chapman Jr are a smooth talker" as he laughs and says "I miss you Doll, I want you and Dylan to move to Hawaii with me, I want to work on our relationship, I want to be able to come home to you and Dylan at night, think about it and let me know what you think about it during this visit" as you smile and nod your head at him.

A few minutes later you two arrive back at your dad's office, Leland pulls Duane Lee to the side and gives him the update on both defenders, you go over to your dad who smiles "Shasta sweetheart, you are lead on this cases, so you will ride with Beth, baby Lyssa and Duane Lee, while I go with Dog, Leland and Youngblood" as you nod your head at him "alright daddy I need my vest and Mase and handcuffs, be right back" as he nods his head and you go inside the office and over to your desk opening your bottom drawer grabbing your vest, Mase and handcuffs, the handcuffs Duane Lee got you right after you two celebrated Dylan's 4 birthday, 7 years ago Dylan is 11 now. Leland let's Duane know your lead on the case and Duane doesn't like it but he will let you do your job. He doesn't like it through. You walk out in your vest, Mase and handcuffs you walk over and get in Beth's SUV with her and Baby Lyssa in the front, you get in the backseat, Duane Lee gears up then joins you three. Duane Lee smiles and grabs your hand in the seat and he mouths to you "love you Dollbaby" as you smile at him and mouths back to him "I love you too DL" then you all head out and get your two criminals.