Yellowstone Ryan & Shasta Wheeler Part 3

ActionInfinity

A few hours later everything is setup, you are in your tent you are sharing with Teeter, you got your PJs on, and you are laying down on your bunk, Teeter is with Colby, Ryan comes over to the tent and you let him in, you smile at him "hi Ryan" as he smirks and says "hi darling, what are you doing? As you hold your book up and show him "I'm just reading, I got two more test in a few weeks to get certified to be the trainer for the ranch" as he smirks "scoot over I'm getting in your bed with you darling"

as you smile at him and hold up the covers and make room for him to lay with you. "You remember when we first met? As you smile at him "yes Ryan I do, it was right after I graduated from my college classes and Rip and Mr. Dutton was throwing me party with Ashley And Nicole, you came to the ranch and you started the same day we where celebrating, you had this bad boy attitude about yourself and I was riding my horse, you where standing there with John and our eyes meet and I fall off my horse, you run over and help me up made sure I didn't break anything, I was hooked that moment my eyes meet yours" as he smirks and kisses you passionately "same here darling" as you smile big at him and he grabs the book from you and holds it above your head "I am going to make you feel so good, very soon" as you lock eyes with him "you going to make me squirt? As he nods his head and kisses your lips again.

A few minutes later you two are still laying in your tent in your sleeping bag, he is rubbing circles on your belly, right under your shirt. You smile at him as he kisses your lips passionate, he smirks as he pulls away from the kiss, your eyes locked and he smirks. I want to see the brand, I know you got it" as you smile at him and pull your shirt down in the front, showing him the Yellowstone brand, you are the first girl to have it, you got it when Rip got his. He kisses it lightly "damn I guess we got something else in common, I got my two years ago but no one knows it but Rip, Lloyd and John" as you smile at him "I knew it Mr Dutton told me after it happen, I got a record of every full members of the ranch" as he lets go of your shirt and gets in between your legs and kisses you passionately. As he rolls you over, Teeter is probably staying with Colby, I need a tent to sleep in, you going to let me share with you? As you smile at him "yes you can share my tent" as he smirks at you "your sleeping bag too darling? As you nod your head at him "yes we can share the sleeping bag too" as he smirks and kisses you again, this time his hands go up and under your shirt, I want our first time to be in a bed not on the ground" as you smile big at him "we can most that happen" as he nods his head and lays his head on your chest.

You two go to sleep wrapped in each other, next morning you are wake and rubbing his shoulder blades, as he wakes up and smiles at you "morning darling, how long have you been awake? As you smile at him "about 30 minutes, you sleep alright handsome? As he smirks and leans back and shows you "I was between your legs the whole night, I'm hard as rock your pussy is very dangerous darling, did you sleep well? As you roll over to your side 'yeah I did I had this sexy handsome man on me all night" as he smirks and kisses you passionately, then you two get up, he smirks and say's I'll meet you back here in the outside" as you nod your head and he goes to his tent with Colby as Teeter is waiting for him to come back so she can come back to your guys tent, and get ready for today's game plan. You get dressed,

 You get dressed,

As you get out and let Teeter get ready, you go grab some coffee and seat next to Jimmy who looks at you with a smile on his face

As you get out and let Teeter get ready, you go grab some coffee and seat next to Jimmy who looks at you with a smile on his face. You giggle and seat down next to him and drink your coffee. Ryan comes over and wraps his arms around your neck "hi darling" as you giggle and then your head to gave him "hi handsome" as he kisses your lips lightly as John comes over with Jamie who smiles at you two "so my dad wasn't lying you two are together finally? As you turn to look at him with a big smile on your face "hi buddy and yes we are" as Ryan nods his head at Jamie. As you hand him a cup of coffee and you get up off the chair and go hug jamie who smiles and picks you up and spins you around. He whisperer in your ear "I'm happy for you bestie" as you smile big and say "where is  Leanne? As he smirks and points over with Lee and Tia. As you smile at them, Leanne is Jamie's fiance, Lee is married to Tia they have been married two years and next year they plan on trying for a little baby, first three years need to be them as a couple it builds the relationship and helps with their trust and love. You can't wait to see Lee as a father. kayce has a son with Monica his ex wife. But now he is with Nicole Lloyd's daughter and Jimmy's half sister. They are dating but things are getting serious. Ashley is John's daughter she is Kayce's twin the baby and she is with Rip your brother. Teeter is married to Colby and you are with Ryan now things have changed so much but you are happy they have. A few minutes later you all are heading down the mountain to do some bonding exercises as a group.

To be continued!!