Yellowstone Ryan & Shasta Wheeler

ActionInfinity

This will be a 10 part story about Ryan and Shasta Wheeler, Rip's younger sister and his only family member who survived, she works on the ranch with Rip, John send her and Rip both and let them get their GED, she went to college. She was in school with Ashley Dutton and Nicole Pierce-Dutton, Ashley is with Rip and Nicole is Kayce Ashley is the ranch vet and Nicole is the Ranch nurse, Shasta is Co-Foreman with Rip but she is also the trainer for the Ranch. Ryan and her have a hate love relationship. She puts him and the others in their places, when they step out of line she will step up and shut them down, Rip will not get in her way, he knows his place with his little sister also. Your Best Friends are Shasta, Nicole, Teeter, Jamie,

You are with Teeter getting the horses ready for the next camp with the cowboys

Ryan is with his girlfriend Abby who is going to be at the camp with her little brother who is going to be joining the ranch this summer as one of the ranch hands to make some money for college in a few years, Teeter thinks you and Ryan just need ...

Ryan is with his girlfriend Abby who is going to be at the camp with her little brother who is going to be joining the ranch this summer as one of the ranch hands to make some money for college in a few years, Teeter thinks you and Ryan just need to be together because there is is sexual tension between you both, you think she is crazy, Lloyd comes over and helps you two with the stuff for the camp this coming weekend.

Rip comes over to you and pulls you away from Lloyd and Teeter, "babygirl I need a favor from you? As you look at him "what do you need Rip? As he shakes his head "boss doesn't want Abby getting in Ryan's head at camp, it's a bonding experience for all the ranchers, and Ryan is one of best, plus he is an agent, with Kayce, you are in control of him, be tough with him keep his mind focused alright" as you shake your head at him "I'll do my best, but Rip he really likes Abby and with what happened with Laramie and Walker, I may need to take him to the train station or knock him out to keep his mind focused, so ask John if I have permission to do whatever it takes to keep his mind focused on the ranch" as he Rip nods his head and goes to find John who with Kayce and Tate.

You go back to the barn and finish up, Rip comes back a few minutes before everyone is about to leave and gives you the thumbs up as you smile and fix your hat on your head, you get on your horse and you all head up to the camp site and begin to set up camp for the weekend. You remove your flannel shirt and you setup your tent Teeter's help, you two will be sharing this weekend, Ryan is helping Abby and her brother with their tent, as John comes over to your tent and says "Shasta, your on duty, you and Ryan go find some firewood and make sure we got plenty of water" as you nod your at John and grab your trucker hat and and go get Ryan and let him know you two are in control of firewood and organizing the water, as he nods his head, yelling for Jimmy to stay close to Abby and her brother until you two get back.

As you two walk off and begin your jobs, you shake your head "Ryan you know her brother is going to be working here after camp is over, he has to be able to do all this stuff by himself and as for her, she is just a guest, if she can't hang she shouldn't be here, you can't hold their hands, you got responsibilities to the reach" as he laughs and say" and I know my responsibility and I have no problem fulfilling them Shasta I do my job and I'm good at it" as you shake your head and stop then turn around, "you're distracted your mind isn't where it needs to be Ryan your more worry about them then your wellbeing, your not Yellowstone Ryan, your not the man, I meet when 19 and saved me, this isn't you, your trying to be someone your not, your trying to be someone to fit her cookie cutter outline, I don't like this person who is standing in front of me" as he looks at you "you don't like this person who is standing in front of you, Shasta you didn't like me before, we didn't get along we had a love hate relationship, more hate then love, you always put me in my place, I couldn't do anything right with you" as you shake your head at him "Ryan I did that, because I saw potential in you, you saved me back in the day, and I'll always be in your debt, your someone special to me and I can't afford to lose you, I only have my brother, everyone else that I'm close to either gets hurt or leaves, I can't think about that happening to you" as he looks at you "what about Teeter, Nicole or Ashley or Jamie they are your friends, you can't lose them either right but you get close to them" as you shake your head at him"damn it Ryan their friendship is different then with my feelings towards you" as he smirks "you got feelings for me Shasta, well good thing I got them for you too, and Abby isn't my girl, she is a just a really good friend, I ask to help me out, her brother Shawn is going to be joining the ranch Through, I need to get you all worked up so you would finally come clean about your feelings for me, so I ask John and Rip for their help to set this up so you would talk to me and we would hash it out finally, so I got an question for you, will you go out with you? As you smile big and say "yes Ryan I will go out with you" as he smirks and you two finish getting your jobs down the head back to camp.

To be continued!!!!