Charlie Hunnam And His Personal Assistant Leah O'Reilly part 2

Request for bakinggirl623

A few more days you are released from the hospital and he takes you to the house, he will get movers to get your stuff from the apartment complex building, and bring here, then he will get the apartment owner to send the paperwork over so you can get out of the contract, you are laying on the couch, he order some takeout from the Mexican restaurant,

He walks over and hands you a water bottle, food will be here in 30 minutes, you want to watch some TV? As you nod your head at him, as he smirks and lifts you up off the couch and makes you lean against  his chest, he wraps his arms around you th...

He walks over and hands you a water bottle, food will be here in 30 minutes, you want to watch some TV? As you nod your head at him, as he smirks and lifts you up off the couch and makes you lean against his chest, he wraps his arms around you then he turns the TV on and finds something to watch, he smiles at you as you lean against his chest.

You enjoy this until the food arrives he gets up and goes and gets it from the delivery guy, giving him a tip then coming back in, place the bags on the table, going to grab some plates and some drinks and other things from the kitchen, then joining you back on the couch and you two make yourself a plate and dig in to the food and watch TV, while talking about things, he says tomorrow he has movers going to get your stuff from your apartment complex building and after all your stuff is moved out the owner will send the paperwork over and you can sign and get out of the lease, as you smile at him and say "Charlie I don't know what to say, you have done so much for I truly appreciate it all" as he smiles and leans over and places his forehead against yours "it's a pleasure doing this for you, you have done so much for you in the last few years, it's the least I can do for you" as you smile at him and he cleans up and comes back and joins you on the couch, getting behind you and holding you against his chest again as you two watch the movie that come on, he kisses your cheek lightly. "Next week I start filming on The Gentleman movie, then in two weeks I begin on Triple Frontier, my parents are coming in two weeks for a week long trip, my mom is happy you are alright, I call her when I got to the hospital, plus your mom, she said she would come up in a few weeks I told her to let me know a week ahead of time and I'll have everything set up for her arrive, I couldn't get a hold of your dad" as you look at him "my dad doesn't want anything to do with me or my mom we haven't talked since I was 12 years old and he left and remarried his second wife, who died of beast cancer, he is with his three wife, and they have had two kids twins boys, they are 11 years old named Aiden and Carter, me and mom talk to his wife Maria" as Charlie smiles "his lost babygirl, your an amazing women" as you smile at him "thanks Charlie I am happy I'm with you now, you are the man of my dreams" as he smiles at you "really now you dream about me Leah" as you nod your head at him"yeah so much, I loved Jax Teller" as he smirks "oh so you liked the bad boy biker? As you smile at him "oh yeah, it was a turn on when I started working for you after season two, I order my own leather kutte with Jax's old lady patch on it" as he smirks and says "oh damn I'll have to see that soon" as you nod your head at him "it's in my closet at the apartment, when my stuff gets here I'll show it to you" as he nods his head and kisses your forehead lightly.

After the movie goes off you two head upstairs, he helps you into your bed, you remove your shoes, leggings and he pulls the covers back and you crawl in the bed, the shirt you are wearing it's long enough to cover your thighs, he places your water bottle on the side table. And kisses your forehead lightly "night babygirl, Annie is going to go look over the packing up at your apartment, she said she will get you some clothes until all your stuff gets here in a few days" as you smile at him "great thank you Charlie, and I'll make her a pie for doing this for me" as he nods his head "your welcome babygirl and she will love that, goodnight" as you smile and say "goodnight to him" he then goes to his room and goes to sleep, you close your eyes but you can't stay sleep because you see Steven's face and you wake up. You get up and go downstairs and crawl on the couch, with the throw blanket, Charlie hears you head downstairs and gets up and comes down and see you laying on the couch, "babygirl you alright? As you say "Charlie I couldn't sleep, everything I close my eyes I see Steven's face" as he walks over and lifts you up in his arms, carrying you upstairs and to his room. "You need sleep, so you will lay with me and you will go to sleep I'll protect you" as you smile at him "thanks Charlie" as he nods his head and kisses your forehead and pulls you against his chest holding you there and you two go to sleep together.

To be continued!!! Two more parts!!!!