Special Agent Christopher LaSalle and Natasha Pride

You are Pride's daughter and you are in your last year of the academy, you are following in your dad's footsteps, you are also LaSalle's Fiance,

You stop by the office with lunch for your dad and Christopher

You stop by the office with lunch for your dad and Christopher. Then you head to your late afternoon classes. Christopher is at his desk working on some paperwork, your dad is in the kitchen getting some coffee, you come in and sneak up on Christopher who isn't planning no attention, so you cover his eyes with your hands. He smirks and says "Hi Little Girl" as you shake your head, he pulls you on his lap and you giggle lightly "Hi Handsome, I got you and dad some lunch, where is dad at? As he looks towards the kitchen and then kisses your lips lightly.

You giggle as he kisses you lightly, Your dad comes in and smiles "you two break it up" as you two separate and look at him as he smiles and you say " hi daddy i got you two lunch, i got three classes and a meeting with my teachers to get my grades and next set of classes, ill be there until 4 then ill be home around 5 tonight" as both your dad and man nod their heads at you, Christopher kisses your cheek, and you get up and leave them and go to the school. A few hours later you are done with your classes for the day, you will be back to the academy Monday morning at 10 am to 4 pm to set up your last set of classes then you have a month off then your back for them, You call Christopher to see if he is done with his job yet, but he doesn't answer you then call your dad and he doesn't answer either, so you get worried and head to the station, when you get there Meredith Brody, she is Christopher's partner, you two talk and she lets you know your dad was shot through the arm, Christopher is with him at the hospital they should be back in a few minutes maybe an hour, you can hangout with her until they get back as you nod your head and seat at Christopher's desk and wait for your dad and man to get back. A little bit later Christopher and your dad returned and both your dad and man know your mad because your face so Christopher comes over to his desk and says "it was an accident honey your dad is fine it went straight though" as you look at him and say "next time you or him get hurt answer your phones, because in 6 months I'll be part of the team he is my dad and you are my fiance remember" as he nods his head at you "I know wait 6 months, you got one more set of classes you finished up this already? As you smile at him "yes I go back Monday morning to setup my last set of classes that happen in a month, they last 3 months then I graduated in 2 months from that then I'll be a part of the team with you all" as he smiles and picks you up and spins you around "Pride we will get a new team members in 6 months sir" as your dad smiles big and hugs you then Brody joins in. A few minutes later Brody takes your dad home leaving you and Christopher alone so Christopher can lock up and you two can head home yourselves. Christopher comes behind you as you turn off the computers he wraps his arms around you and lifts you up and seats you on his desk he gets in between your legs and kisses you "darling you want to do something naughty? As you giggle and he lifts you back up in his arms and carries you upstairs to the seating area, you smile at him, he kisses your lips passionately he lays you on the couch and gets on top of you "I'm going to eat you out darling" as you smile at him and he slides down your body and gets on his knees in front of the couch. A few minutes later he has you shake because he is eating you out on the couch, you moan out lightly as you run your fingers through his hair. A few more minutes later, You two are making love on the couch, he has your legs wrapped around his waist, you moan out, you dig your nails into his back as he fucks you hard and deep, with each thrust you tight up around his cock. A little bit later you both cum and climax then he pulls out of you and you two catch your breaths then get your clothes back on and he closes up and you two head gone.

To be continued, the next part you finish up your Academy and start working with the team!