Beau Arlen & His Highschool Sweetheart Ashleigh Quinn part 5

ActionInfinity

The next morning you three are up and getting ready for the weekend together,

You get ready then go happen Jase, then you two go downstairs then you get Jase some breakfast and wait for Beau to join you two for breakfast and coffee or tea

You get ready then go happen Jase, then you two go downstairs then you get Jase some breakfast and wait for Beau to join you two for breakfast and coffee or tea. You three eat breakfast then head to the park for some family time together. A little bit later you three are at the park enjoying your time together, Jase is playing with some other kids while you and Beau are sitting on a bench watching him. Beau sits down next to you and he wraps his arm around your neck and you two watch Jase play with some kids, Beau kisses your cheek lightly "i am happy we are going to give us another chance, those years after I separate from Emily's mom, I thought about you no stop, and when I got the job opportunity I took it because one of my friends who still lives here said you moved back, didn't say anything about Jase but im happy you told me about him, i am looking forward to being in his life plus yours again" as you smile at him, you two enjoy your time together as Jase continues to play with the other kids.

He pulls you against his side and kisses your forehead lightly, you keep an eye on Jase as he is having fun, you wish you could give your little man a couple siblings but having him did a number on your body so you did a few rounds of shots to help your body heal and in case you wanted to have more kids down the road, you got a couple more rounds this year. Beau's cell phone goes off and there is a case so he has to go to work for a few hours, he hands you his house key so you and Jase can go in to his house, he will drop you two off at his place, you get Jase and he drives you two home. He drops you two off and heads into the station, you get some lunch together for you and Jase then you two watch some TV Beau calls a few hours later to let you know he is heading home, he called in some pizza and is picking it up on his way home he got two Medium size pizzas one pepperoni and cheese only then one supreme plus a Sprite and Dr.Pepper, as you smile big and thank him for that as Jase is playing a game on his tablet as you wait for Beau to get home to his house. Beau comes home with the food and places it on the table in the kitchen, Because he came through the garage, he walks in the living-room and sees you and Jase playing on Jase's tablet. You look up and smile at him "hi Beau, did everything go well at work? As he nods his Head "yep everything is done, got pizza in the kitchen on the table" as you two get up off the couch and go into the kitchen with Beau to get the food to eat for dinner. As you all say grace, then dig in and eat dinner together. After you eat dinner, you clean up and put all the leftovers in the refrigerator. Then you all go to the Living-room and watch a movie together, a couple hours later you get Jase ready for bed then you do the same thing Beau is already in bed when you join him, he smiles and leans over to kiss you on the lips and says "you and Jase move in with me, we can turn the guest room to a bedroom for Jase then one of them into a nursery for our future baby, you can stay with me in the Master bedroom think about it darling alright" As you smile big and let him know you will think about it, as he nods his head and you two get comfortable in the bed and talk for a few minutes then go to bed, you got tomorrow with each other then Monday Morning you will take Jase to school then go to work. Plus you got to think about what Beau asked you.

To be continued!