Two Night Stand Alec & His Best Friend Ash

This is going to be a different kind of spin on Miles Teller's movie Two Night Stand, 6 parts in this story!!!?

You are Alec's Best Friend and roommate, after his girlfriend left him for a tour he got with Megan for a few night stands, but she doesn't want a relationship so it doesn't go any further then them hooking up a couple times, you have been his friend since you move to the city going on 3 years ago, you moved in with him a few weeks after him and Megan's fun ended,

Tonight you are working at the bar you all go to, Alec and a few of your friends will be there later on tonight, you are behind the bar working with one of your coworkers

Tonight you are working at the bar you all go to, Alec and a few of your friends will be there later on tonight, you are behind the bar working with one of your coworkers. You are having a good time at work when Alec and the others come in but Alec isn't alone Megan is hanging off him as you shake your head and head back behind the bar "damn it Alec you have the worst timing ever, you never give it time to see what's in front of you the whole time" as you drink your water bottle then head back up front to work. Jasmine another bartender is getting their drinks as you bring so new cases up and restock the bar as Alec waves at you as you smile and nod your head at him as you finish up and Damien walks over to where you are and seats down in front of you "she just showed up, none of us wasn't expecting her and Alec was too at first but it changed quickly" as you smile at Damien "he likes her probably more then Trisha who was with for years" as Damien says "if you would be honest with him about how you feel about him, it would be you with him instead of Megan, you know that right" as you smile and says "yes I know this but we wouldn't be together even if I told him about my feels towards him, you want to know why it's because he doesn't find me attractive, his type is not me and I'm good with that as long as I can be in his life some way" As Damien shakes his head and you go back to work Alec comes over to get Damien as Damien waves by to you as he walks off leaving you with Alec as Alec looks at you "are you and Damien together? As you shake your head at him "no Alec Damien is gay you know this" as he smiles and says "I'm going to Megan's apartment tonight " as you smile and shake your head at him "alright Alec be safe and have fun" as he smiles big then leaves you alone with your thoughts. A few minutes later they have paid their bills and left, you and the other co-workers finish up and start to close up for the night, you all separate and do everything that needs to be done so you can close up, a few minutes later you all are done and close up for the night. You all head home, but you go to the diner for something to eat then head home to your apartment that you share with Alec, who isn't going to be there tonight because he is staying with Megan at her apartment. You arrive at the diner, you get your regular order then you pay and get it before you head home to your apartment. You make it home safely then you eat in the living-room while watching TV, you shower and get in your pj's before you turn in for the night, not knowing Alec is heading home him and Megan had an argument and he can't deal with her no more so he deleted her contact information from his phone and when he gets home to your apartment you two share, he removes his clothes and turns in himself. During the night he gets up and goes to your room and crawls into bed with you,pulling you against him as he kisses the back of your head and Mumbles in your hair "I wish I could come clean to you about my feelings towards you sweetie" as you open your eyes and smiles big "Alec what are your feelings towards me? As he pulls back and rolls you on your back "I love you Ash, and I have for a while now, I want to call you my girlfriend, come home to you every night and wake up to you every morning, watching our favorite movies together in our PJs, cook together, I should have told you a long time ago but I was scared" as you kiss him on the lips, and says against his lips "I love you too and I want the same thing with you" as he pulls you on top of him and squeeze your ass. "You're mine now and I am not letting you go" as you smile big at him, "yes what happen with Meghan? As he tells you and you smile "Alec I'm sorry but I am happy you came cleaned about how you feel and I could finally come clean to you "I love you Alec, you are always on my mind, I have wanted you for a while also, I want the whole nine yards with you" as you smile at him as he kisses your lips lightly. You two relax on your bed in each other's arms. And go to sleep.

To be continued