Happy Lowman & Amber His Old Lady

AmberBatterton

This will be a three part story!!!

Amber Lowman, Victor "Happy" Lowman Old Lady also his wife. They have been together for 5 years, married 3 years, you work in the Teller's Automotive office. Your not skinny you got some meat on your bones,

 Your not skinny you got some meat on your bones,

This is Happy's Crow, a piece of paper is through the mouth and it says Happy with two small smiley faces on each side of Happy,

Happy is with VP Chibs Telford and Prez Jax Teller meeting with the Mayans about a delivery between both MC's. You are going over some paperwork for a new order for the garage. Happy calls you when him, Chibs and Jax are on their way back. You let him know Tig and Juice went and picked up a client's car as he lets Jax know then you two talk for a few minutes later then you two hangup then Chibs old lady Samantha comes in with Jax's old lady Ashlee, they got the kids with them, Abel, Thomas and AJ. You and happy have been talking about trying for a little Lowman soon.

You wave at the ladies and the kids, as they come in the office, you grab Thomas from Ashlee, who you kiss up on, Thomas laughs. Samantha says "so are you and the killer going to have some babies? As you smile "we have been talking about it, I think we may in the near future" as Samantha and Ashlee both smile "Jessie and Anna are on their way here, Jessie is Tig's old lady, finance, Anna is Juice's girlfriend. Samantha is Chibs old lady, finance, AJ is their son, Ashlee is Jax's old lady and wife they have two son's, Abel is with Wendy and Thomas is theirs together. As you three head inside the clubhouse, you will finish up the paperwork for the parts ordered for the garage later on, Jax Chibs and Happy get back, right before Tig and Juice, as you hand Ashlee Thomas and she takes both boys to see Jax, Happy gets off his bike and walks over to you "hi little girl, you alright? As you smile at him as you place your hands on his shoulder blades "I'm alright, I got to go finish the paperwork for the parts ordered, you want to come join me after you grab a beer" as he nods his head "I'll be right there little girl" as you go to the office and grab the paperwork and begin to work on it, happy goes and grabs a beer for himself then you a water bottle, then heads out and joins you in the office.

He seats down on the couch and says "little girl I was thinking about something important, you should stop taking your birth control pills, and we should start trying for a little killer" as you look up from the last paperwork "Victor Lowman are you being serious right now? As he smiles and gets up and walks over to you and says "yes little girl I want us to expand our family" as you smile at him as he leans over and kisses your lips lightly, "I'll stop taking them tonight, and in a week we can start trying" as he smiles big and leans back and says "great, I love you little girl" as you smile at him "I love you too killer" as he goes back and seats down on the couch as you finish the paperwork then send it over to the warehouse for the parts order. after you get the confirm it went through you two head out, you turn the lights off then lock up, you then two go inside the clubhouse again, you two are going to say goodnight to everyone then you two will head home to opie your puppy, plus you two want some alone time together.

You wave bye to the old ladies then you go to your car, happy says bye to the guys then he heads to his bike and you two head home, to your guys house right on the outskirts of town, You arrive home first getting out and going in, Opie comes up and goes around you as you smile and take him to the backyard, oh Opie you need to use the bathroom" as he runs out and does his business, as Happy comes in and walks over and behind you wrapping his arms around you and pulls you against his chest kissing your head lightly. He spins you around and lifts you up in his arms making you wrap your legs around his waist, your arms go around his neck and he carry's you upstairs to your guys room, he lays you on the bed, then seats up and removes his vest along with his shirt, then he goes for your clothes removing one piece at a time, getting you in the lingerie you are wearing, then he finishes up removing his clothes, leaving him in his boxer shorts, then he rolls you over so your on top of him and he starts to remove your lingerie, getting you completely naked. Then he removes his boxer shorts leaving him completely naked, then you two roll around on the bed. Tonight is the first night of you guys trying for a baby, you will not take your birth control pills and until you two get pregnant it's a full on Sex Marathon between you two.

To be continued!!!