Leland Chapman & His New Girlfriend Ashley Pilar final part 2/3

A couple hours later, the kids are swimming in the lake as You, Beth, Baby Lyssa and Shasta are seating around the camp fire talking, Leland, Duane Lee, Dog, Justin and Youngblood are setting everything up for this weekend, Leigh is playing her cousin's Abbie and Madalynn, Cobie is with Dylan and Garry, Dakota is with Justin, Cecily and Bonnie. Heidi is in my lap and Cooper is in Shasta lap, Beth smiles and says "when you and Leland get serious are you two going to talk about added some siblings down the road for Dakota, Cobie and Leigh? As you look at Beth and your face turns red "I want to have kids with Leland but he didn't with Jamie, what makes me any different then Jamie. Maybe he is done with kids" as Shasta smirks and says "Jamie and him where not happy, they never got along, never showed an attention to one another, he didn't have kids with her because he knew deep down she wasn't his one and only, his last everything, that you girl" as you smile at her the beth and Baby Lyssa agree with Shasta 100 percent.

Dylan comes over and takes Cooper from Shasta as you watch them go over and seat down on the sand, Leigh comes over and grabs Heidi from you and goes and joins Dylan and Cooper in the sand and they all begin to play in it. Beth then excuses herself and goes to prepare dinner tonight, Leland comes up behind your chair and whispers in your ear "hi little girl come take a walk with me" as you turn to look at him and your eyes lock and you nod your head and get up he wraps his arm around your waist and you two begin to walk off away from his family, you two get to a beautiful spot and he seats down on the rocks and brings you down on his lap. He is rubs your back under your shirt "I love you Ashley, I am truly happy you are my girlfriend, you are amazing with my kids and my family. I can't wait to take the next step with you next weekend on our romantic getaway" you smile at him and leans up and kisses his lips. You two spend a couple minutes alone before heading back to the campground.

His dad walks over to you two as you come back, he smiles at you both "Michael called Jamie called him for help he call me and ask my opinion on her and I told him no on my part but it's up to him, he blocked her, she is starting to call around for help" as Leland nods his head at Dog "Jamie needs to spend some time in jail, and I'm not helping her if one of the other bondman want to that's there option but when she jumps they can get her, I'm done with her shit" as dog nods his head at Leland "agreed with you son" as Leland wraps his arm around your waist and dog goes off to help Tim. He smirks and kisses your neck lightly "I'm not helping her, she hurt you and you are my girl" as you turn and look at him in the eyes "she was your girl before hand" as he smirks "yeah keyword was my girl before hand, you are it now and will be my last one if I have anything to do with it" as you smile at him and he kisses you lips passionately, he pulls you against his chest and holds you. You two pull apart when you are giggling from his nieces in Abbie and Madalynn who catch you two in a moment, he smirks and runs them off, you go check on Leigh who is playing with Heidi and Cooper. You smile at her and you want to give her some siblings down the road, but your scared you and Leland will not make it, he was married twice before and he has three kids. Would you two make it to the end of you two got married and had some more children, it's in the back of your mind, plus what Jamie said got to you before she hurt you.

Jamie has this mind set she thinks she can get back in with Leland and his family but you are going to proof to her and yourself that you and Leland will make it, you walk off and find Leland who is seating around the camp fire, with Duane Lee, he smirks at you and grabs your hand and pulls you down on his lap, he wraps his arms around you and holds you against his chest. He rubs his fingers around your belly and you melt in his arms his touch and so on, he smirks as he talks to Duane Lee about some jumps they got to work on next week before your guys gateway. Duane Lee nods his head and then goes to check on Shasta and the kids. He turns you around and kiss you passionately on the lips his hands are on our back and he moves them to your hips. You sleeping with me in my tent and sleeping bag, I'll be handsy with you are you alright with that? As you lock eyes with him and nod your head "yes daddy, I'm alright with that" as he smirks and kisses your lips "your a good little girl for daddy and daddy will treat you good next weekend on our gateway" as you nod your head and kisses his lips again this time with tongue.

To be continued one more part then I'll work on AmberBatterton request Elliott