Duane Lee Chapman Jr & His Partner In Crime Shasta Brown Part five

After your appointment, your wrist is definitely broken, they put you in a case and give you some pain killers and muscle relaxers, you three get McDonald's and head to your house, you and Dylan need to start packing up your stuff to go to Hawaii in a few days. You get home and pull your hair up into a ponytail,

 You get home and pull your hair up into a ponytail,

Then you change into something more comfortable,

Dylan and Duane Lee go start packing Dylan's clothes, you grab your suitcases and begin to pack up your clothes

Dylan and Duane Lee go start packing Dylan's clothes, you grab your suitcases and begin to pack up your clothes. Duane Lee will bring some boxers over tomorrow evening. Duane Lee comes down with Dylan's suitcases and some bags with his clothes, you are in the kitchen getting things ready to go Duane gets behind you "babygirl why didn't you yell for me to come help you, you need help especially now with that wrist being broken" as you look at him "you where helping Dylan I can do this it's nothing to heavy" as he lifts you down on the cornertop "no I'll do it tell me what you want down" as you smile and he jumps up on the cornertop and begins to get things down as you tell him what. A few minutes later Dylan comes downstairs and says "dad said he would bring boxers tomorrow evening so we can finish packing everything up we are taking to Hawaii momma" as you smile at him and pulls him into your side. "Tomorrow we will pack up the bathroom stuff, living-room and the stuff dad got off the top of the cabinets in the kitchen then we will get the stuff in the garage the next day alright? As he nods his head "is dad staying over the night with us like he did with you last night momma? As you smile and say "he is more then welcome to stay with us tonight" as Duane Lee smiles and says "he will stay tonight but he needs to go to the house and gets some things, does Dylan want to go with him, plus we will get some boxes and bring them back? As Dylan smiles and goes to upstairs to get his shoes and jacket. As Duane smiles "we will pick up some KFC for dinner" as you look at him and nod your head at him.

Dylan comes down then the two of them leave, you go into the closet and grab some plates, silverware and paper towels with cups and bring all that stuff to the table, you then hall closet and grab two things and lay them out on the couch, your hand starts to hurt, so you grab a water bottle and takes one of your pain killers. They make it to the house and Duane Lee calls you and let's you know they made it to the house and will be back in a little bit, he is going to call in the food order from KFC and pick it up on their way back, just relax don't do anything to hurt your hand while they aren't there, as you smile into the phone and agree your going to go lay down on the couch and watch some TV, door is locked so just call when you two pull back in the driveway, he says will do, mashed potatoes no gravy right? As you smile "yes mashed potatoes with no gravy thanks Duane Lee as he smirks "I love you Shasta" as you smile "I love you too Duane" as he hangs up and Dylan smiles at his dad "you going to make it work this time with momma aren't you dad? As Duane smiles And says "yes son I messed up letting your mom go back in the day but this time I'll make it work this time more then I did last time I wasn't thinking last time" as Dylan smiles big and the two of them go in, Beth smiles and says hi grandson, how is your momma doing? As Dylan smiles and says "her wrist is broke she is in a case, they give her some medicine to help with pain and something called muscle relaxers, she is relaxing right now, we got a little bit of our stuff packed up, dad is staying with us tonight plus he said you guys have some boxes we can use to pack up the rest of our stuff" as Beth smiles and yells for Leland to go to the garage and gets a few boxes for you two. As Leland comes downstairs, then him and Dylan go grab them, Duane runs upstairs and gets a bag of stuff for tonight and tomorrow, Baby Lyssa comes in his room "don't mess up this time with Shasta Duane Lee" as Duane Lee smirks "I'm not baby Lyssa, I miss my girl and I'm going to make it work this time, don't tell anyone else but I was planning on asking Shasta to marry me back in the day before dad asked me to come to Hawaii two years ago, I want my family together Lyssa and I'm going to make sure it happens this time around" as Lyssa smiles "Duane Lee Shasta loves you, she hasn't keep Dylan Lee away from us even after you messed up when she was pregnant with him, that girl has been though hell and back with our family but she hasn't keep him from any of us, you two will make it though anything that is throw at you two" as Leland Justin and Dylan come inside with the boxes for your stuff. And Duane Lee smiles and finishes packing his bag then him, Leland, Justin and Dylan carry the boxers down the step and outside to Duane Lee's SUV and packs the boxers in the backseat, then him and Dylan get in the front seat and they thank Leland, and Justin and they head to pick up the KFC to get the order then heads back to your house. Duane Lee gets the food and they head back to the house. When they get there Dylan brings the food in the kitchen, Duane Lee carry's the boxes in and places them in the living-room, you get up with his help then you three seat down at the table and enjoy dinner together.

To be continued!!!!