Georgie Cooper & His Childhood Best friend Nicole Anderson part 4

ActionInfinity

A couple minutes later after everyone has ate dinner, Georgie and Sheldon are in Georgie's room and Sheldon says "it's up to my standards big brother, I'll get my stuff to sleep in here with you tonight" as Georgie smiles and you walk in after Sheldon walks out and to his room, "hi Boyfriend" as he turns around and smiles at you "oh hi girlfriend" as you walk over and say "your parents want to have a talk with us in a few minutes" as he nods his head and walks over to you and grabs your hand and you two walk out and by the twins room and he tells Sheldon to just take his bag and place it on the chair, as Sheldon nods his head and you two walk into the kitchen and see Mary and George Sr seating at the table and you join them. Georgie says "mom, dad you wanted to talk? As Mary nods her head "yes son, you two need to explain your feelings for each other to us? As Georgie nods his head and begins to explain to his mom just how he feels about you, telling her everything he told his dad in the living-room before dinner, not leaving anything out and you smile at him then you return the favor with the same passion you don't miss a beat you don't hold back on your feelings for him either. and Mary and George Sr find it very appropriate and grateful you two didn't hide it from them. You two are being respectful to their household and rules. They give you their blessing and send you off to Georgie room. You two walk off and back to Georgie room Sheldon is in his room with Missy and Rose but he did take his bag to Georgie room.

Georgie lays on his bed and you seat on the end of it, as he tips his foot again your lower back as you turn around and look at him "what Georgie? As he smirks at you "can I have a kiss please I been good I told my parents about us dating, now we just have tell yours when they return tomorrow afternoon" as you smile at him and get up off the end of the bed and walk around to the side of the bed and lean over and kiss him "yes boyfriend you did good, I'm very proud" as he smiles at you and pulls back and says "I want to make you proud" as you smile at him "Georgie Marshall Cooper Jr I'm always proud of you" as he smirks big at you "I love you Nicole" as you smile big at him. Then he pulls you on the bed, with him and hold you against his chest. You two lay there and talk for a few minutes. Mary comes around and let's you two know Sheldon is going to his shower, then Missy and Rose you two can take yours in the morning as you both look at her and smile, Mary smiles and says "you two behavior yourselves" as Georgie smiles at his mom "we will mom" as he lets me up and you two set up and lean against his headboard and hold hands, as Mary nods her head and walks out as Sheldon goes by and to the bathroom, "no baby making you two" as your eyes go big and Georgie yells at him "Sheldon Lee Cooper dude not cool we just started dating this morning, plus we young and we aren't ready for that step just yet in our relationship, go take a shower, so Missy and Rose can theirs" as Sheldon laughs and goes to the bathroom and gets his shower. Georgie turns to look at you and smiles at you, he closes your mouth and says "hi sweetheart, don't worry about what Sheldon said, okay I haven't thought about that" as you look at him "but you did with the other girls but not with me why, is there something wrong with me? As he shakes his head "no nothing, I didn't mean it like that, yes I have thought about that with you, truth be told it was only you I thought about it with, but I don't want to rush it, I want our relationship to last I want us to have a long relationship like my parents or yours. A couple kids a few pets the whole nines yard. I love you Nicole Scarlett Anderson" as you smile and say "I love you too Georgie Marshall Cooper Jr" as he smirks and leans over and whispers in your ear "eventually I'll make love to you" as you smile and lean against his side. He wraps his arm around you.

Sheldon gets done with shower then Missy goes and takes her, Sheldon is on his computer Rose comes in Georgie's room with you two, she needs you to take her braid out of her hair so she can wash it, so she seats in between your legs and you begin to remove it as Georgie take your bag to Sheldon and Missy's room as you finish up with Rose's hair. You finish her up and Missy finish up and then you send Rose into the bathroom to get a shower. You go into Sheldon and Missy's room and see Georgie standing behind Sheldon who is showing him something on the computer. As you pull your hair back into lose ponytail,

 As you pull your hair back into lose ponytail,

and smile at them. You to your bag and grab your PJs, as soon as rose get done in the bathroom you will go change for bed yourself, Rose gets done and you go to the bathroom and change into your PJs,

 You to your bag and grab your PJs, as soon as rose get done in the bathroom you will go change for bed yourself, Rose gets done and you go to the bathroom and change into your PJs,

Then you come out and lay down on Sheldon's bed, Rose joins you and you hold her. Missy lays down on her bed after she brush her hair, Georgie walks over and and  covers Missy in, then comes over and kisses your forehead lightly "you need anything come, you know where I'm at" as he Rose her stuffed 🐄 and Sheldon is turning off the computer off and they leave the room and heads to Georgie's room for the night. You three get comfortable and then Mary come in and say goodnight and then goes to Georgie room and does the same thing and then she goes to her and George Sr room and turns for the night.