FP Jones And His Younger Girlfriend ElizaBeth Smith Final Part 2/3

A few weeks later, you got your prescription for your prenatal vitamins, your next appointment plus you have change your work schedule for the hospital and Pop's. When you work the hospital you don't work Pop's and vice versa, you, FP Jughead and Jellybean have moved into your house and FP sold the trailer, Today you are seeing the baby, FP Jughead, Jellybean are with you. Then next appointment you will learn the baby Gender, you and FP both have said you don't care boy or girl as long as the baby is healthy,

 Then next appointment you will learn the baby Gender, you and FP both have said you don't care boy or girl as long as the baby is healthy,

You all are in the room, waiting on the doctor to come in with the nurse so you can see baby Jones then you all got to go do some shopping then head home

You all are in the room, waiting on the doctor to come in with the nurse so you can see baby Jones then you all got to go do some shopping then head home. Tomorrow you got work at the hospital FP is working at the station, Jughead is working at pop's and Jellybean is hanging with her friend Molly at Molly's house. Jughead is then going to to sweetpea's for a study group. You will pick up Jellybean from Molly after work and meet fp at home.

Your schedule has been going good of late and you can't be happy, the doctor comes in with the nurse and let's you four know the baby is doing really well and next visit in a month you all will be able to see the tiny bean and he or she wasn't feeling like showing off today but everything looked good, heartbeat was good, very strong, next month we will know a gender, do we have any guesses from the siblings? As he looks at Jughead and Jellybean and both of the smile at you and FP and Jughead says "I say boy" and Jellybean says" "I say twins one boy and one girl sorry Dad and Mamà Eliza" as FP shakes his head "doc is that possible? As the doctor nods his head "yeah the heartbeat is strong it could be two, I could do a Doppler Radar and see if there is two heartbeats instead of one, and that could be why we can't get a good picture they are being shy, if you have about 20 minutes I can do the Doppler Radar today? As fp looks at you and you nod your head at him and FP say "yes please" as the doctor sends the nurse out and gets the Doppler Radar, he then goes to check on another patient then he will be right back with you.

FP is helps you on the bed, "I say it's one little girl" as you smile at him and nod your head at him agreeing with him" as you get comfortable and the nurse comes back in with Doppler Radar and sets it up, then the doctor comes back in and being the testing and only hears one heartbeat, "sorry Jellybean only baby in your Mamà Eliza belly this time so next month boy or girl we will find out, get your next appointment when you leave and have a lovely day you four" as you all thank him and you head out and you get your appointment then head to do your shopping. Then home. FP asks Jellybean why she thought you where having twins, and she said well mom made a comment about Mamà Eliza, saying she was heavier for then she between 4 and 5 months with both Jughead and me, she said it's probably because she is carrying twins" as FP shakes his head"sweetie, women's bodies are different, your mom's body is different then Mamà Eliza and she is only 4 months babygirl, and she isn't overweight, the doctor said she was perfect, the baby is healthy, your mom is a bitch and trying to cause trouble" as Jellybean nods her head at her dad. You are in the kitchen making dinner, FP comes in and checks on you "hi sweetie, are you alright? As you turn and look at him "yeah I'm fine, I'm making dinner, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and cornbread and roasted veggies" as he smiles at you "you are Amazing Lady, future Mommy and Wifey" as you smile at him, and you continue to prepare dinner for you all.

He grabs a beer from the refrigerator and goes to seat down at the table, he reads the newspaper, as Jughead comes in and sees if he can go over to sweetpea's for a little bit, FP nods his head and just makes him promise to be home before dinner is done, you let Jughead know it will be done in 2 and half hours, as he nods head, and promise to be back in two hours. As you smile and put the cornbread in the oven, with the meatloaf and roasted veggies, then you start on the mashed potatoes on the stovetop. You walk over to FP "I'm going to go change watch the food please" as he nods his head and you go to your guys room. And change into some comfortable clothes,

You come back in the kitchen, and continues to cook dinner, jellybean is in her room, on her computer with Molly, they are talk about tomorrow and what they can do together, FP finish up his beer then throws it away, two hours later Jughead comes ...

You come back in the kitchen, and continues to cook dinner, jellybean is in her room, on her computer with Molly, they are talk about tomorrow and what they can do together, FP finish up his beer then throws it away, two hours later Jughead comes back and you are finish up getting everything done, FP calls Jellybean to come downstairs and get ready for dinner, as he helps you get everything setup then you all dig in and enjoy this amazing food you prepare for you all, after you all eat, Jughead and Jellybean clean up for you. Then you go shower and get ready for bed. Fast forward to your next appointment you learn, your carrying a little girl, so FP was right, so he gets to name her.

To be continued!!! One more part