Kayce Dutton And His Second Wife Nicole

This will be a 8 part story!!!!

You are back on the Dutton's ranch, you haven't been here since your last year of highschool, You and Kayce was highschool sweethearts then he went off and join the army, came back and got married and had a son Tate. But two years ago they divorced, you came back early this year and your helping John and the ranch, you are the new veterinarian, your dad is Lloyd. Lee is your protector, he has always been there for you, he was the only one you keep in contact with when you went away to college. Today is the first day you will be around Kayce since he got back to the ranch,

 Today is the first day you will be around Kayce since he got back to the ranch,

Your dad is helping Rip and John, Rip put Kayce with you while you give the animals their shots, you could kick Rip's ass but he just smiles at you then walks off

Kayce brings you some hot tea, and you two begin to do the rounds, Kayce can't believe you are back with him on the ranch, he wishes he wouldn't have left you all the years ago and picked Monica, but he isn't upset about having Tate but he wishes you where his mom instead of Monica, he helps you with the shots, then you two take a break, he asks how you have been" you let him know you have been fine, then you ask him how has he been, he comes back and says "good and bad" as you smile at him "bad you went through a divorce, good your son can be in your life" as he nods his head "yeah I jump into the marriage, I didn't know much about Monica, but I'm happy I have Tate, just wish some times he had someone else as his mom instead of Monica, she doesn't care for him like a mother should, she use him against me alot" as you look at him "I'm sorry but at least you get him whenever you want, and I have saw you with him, your an amazing dad" as he smirks "thanks Nicole that means alot" you two finish doing the shot's then you go to your office in the barn and write all the information down for the books. Kayce calls in some lunch and you two are going into town to get it, your dad calls you and let you know him John and Rip are going to have a meeting with some other rangers be back later, then you and Kayce leave and head into town and the diner. Lee is working with the rangers as he waves at you two, you smile at Lee and Kayce says "you and my brother are close, when did that happen?As you look at him completely shocked "Lee is my protector, he was the only one I keep in touch with while I was away fot colleges, Lee is my life line, why does it matter Kayce Dutton? As he smirks "I just wanted to know, you where always close to Lee, even when we where together, don't get upset with me asking, he is my big brother and you are my first everything" as you shake your head "no I'm not your first wife, and baby momma is Monica, I was your first before you got with her, whomever gets you next is only going to be your second wife and baby momma" as he smirks big at you "it's you I'm trying to work that out, I want you to give me more babies and be my second and last wife" as you laugh at him "you got to win me over again completely, if you want that to happen, I'm not bring my guard down with you to quick" as he nods his head at you "I completely understand that and I'm fine with working to earn your trust back" as you smile at him.

You two go into the restaurant and the owner knows you two will, she knows you two where together in highschool, she knows you haven't been on any dates since you two broke up, she knows about Kayce and Monica plus Tate, she always held into you two finding your way back to one another, she comes over with menu's and gets your guys drink orders, you two talk and look over the menu's and decided on what you two want, the waitress comes back with your drinks and you two let her know what you want to eat, she smiles and takes the orders then she goes and places the order in, you talk about how life has treated you since the last time you saw each other after high school graduation. Your hair used to be red back in school, you had the mostly beautiful red hair he saw, he was so in love with you, still is if he is being honest with himself, he got with Monica Because she ended up pregnant with Tate, he smirks at you "do I have competition for your heart and hand? As you shake your head at him "no I haven't been with anyone since you, no one catch my attention" as he smirks "so I was your first and only everything? As you smile "yes Kayce John Dutton" as he smirks and says "I'll win you back just give it time" as you giggle and he smirks big and you two continued to talk and wait for the lunch. A few minutes later the waitress brings you two the food, you thank her and she smirks and goes back to seat down, you two say grace and dig into the food. You two eat then he goes and pays for it, you went to the bathroom so he pays it then goes to wait for you by the bathroom. You come out and smiles he smirks and says you ready to go back to the ranch? As you nod your head and thank him for lunch then you two go to your truck and head back to the Ranch.

To be continued!!!