Beau Arlen & His Highschool Sweetheart Ashleigh Quinn part 4

A couple hours later you and Beau are heading to the cafe for lunch together, he asks if you and Jase want to spend the weekend with him, you agree to it and he smirks And leans over and kisses your cheek lightly, he says you two will go get jase after work and begin the weekend.
After lunch you two are back at the station, you are back at the front desk when Jenny's ex comes in with a gun and starts to shoot up the station, Beau takes him down but not before you get shoot in the arm, Jenny runs over and puts pressure on your arm then and apologizes, you smile at her and tell her it's alright it's not your fault, Beau comes over and rushes you to the hospital, he calls your parents and let them know what happen, he lets them know he will come get Jase soon, because you and him are staying with him this weekend, your parents like that idea and will get your bag packed plus jase's ready. The doctor comes in and begins on patching you up then lets you go, Beau takes you home and you two get Jase and then head to Beau's house, Jase helps you out of Beau's SUV and Beau gets the bags and then takes you two in and shows you around, you and Jase seat down on the couch, while Beau takes your guys bags to the guest room.

Then he come back in and says "do you two like bacon cheeseburgers with fries or onions rings? As you both look at him And say French fries as he laughs and says "good that's what we are having for dinner tonight, Jase do you need to your homework, do you got any or do the let you kids have fun during the weekends? As Jase smiles "no homework on the weekends we do everything in class Beau" as you smile at him and he leans against your side "mommy can I play on my iPad please? As you nod your head at him and he gets it out of his backpack, Beau smiles and lets you two know his password for his internet. As Jase puts it in and gets on his iPad, you get up and go help Beau with the dinner, Beau I appreciate you doing all this for us, we haven't been showed any affection in a long time, I'm happy you are back in town and we are trying again. He smirks and says "you and Jase are very important and I'm happy we are trying again too, as he kisses your lips lightly and starts to cook the bacon cheeseburgers, you help with the French fries. After you two get dinner ready, you call Jase into the kitchen so you three can eat dinner together. You set the table and you three seat down at the table and save grace before you two dig in to the food.

Jase smiles big at Beau and asks him about his daughter, as you smile and Beau talks about his daughter who will get next weekend, Beau invites you two over next weekend to be her as you both like that idea, you three eat dinner then you take jase upstairs to get ready for bed, Beau has the guest room set up for you both but he wants you in his room with him but he will not force it, you put Jase to bed then you get in your pjs,

and come back downstairs to Beau, as Beau smiles as he is in his PJs and seating on the couch watching TV you join him and he holds you against his chest and you two cuddle on the couch together watching a movie. You two watch the movie then turn in but instead of you going to the quest room with Jase you go to his room. You and Beau sleep in each other's arms all night long, you wake up and go downstairs to make breakfast for you three, then you three will go to the park and spend time together.

To be continued