Leland Chapman & His New Girlfriend Ashley Pilar part 2

Later in the week, you are getting everything ready for the family camping trip,

You are at your apartment complex building, you got Leiah with you, while everyone else are doing their own things, Shasta is bring the Heidi over to your place for lunch, while the boys do some stuff together, baby Lyssa and her two daughters, Be...

You are at your apartment complex building, you got Leiah with you, while everyone else are doing their own things, Shasta is bring the Heidi over to your place for lunch, while the boys do some stuff together, baby Lyssa and her two daughters, Beth (yes Beth is still alive) and the other girls will be here too. Girl lunch together, while the boys have some boy time together.

You got everything packed for the family camping trip, you got an hair appointment for tomorrow morning you are putting some color into your black hair, Baby Lyssa and Beth are going with you. You and Leigh are making a salad and some chicken tenders and some drinks for lunch. A few minutes later all the girls arrive and you all enjoy lunch and spend time together, you got Heidi on your lap, Leigh is next to you, she doesn't leave your side as you all talk and enjoy your girl time together. Leland call to check in you and Leigh, you let him know you two are already, how is the boys day out going? As he smirks into the phone And let's you know it's going good, Duane Lee, Dylan with himself, Cobie and Dakota Dad Gary Boy, Justin are having fun, he misses you through and can't wait for next weekend, you two are going on a gateway for the weekend, Dakota and Cobie are staying with Dog and Beth. Leigh is with Baby Lyssa and her girls, He knows tomorrow morning you are going to the Salon with Beth, Baby Lyssa and Shasta. He loves that you get along with all his family members, it's made being with you so much easier because his family is a big part of his life. You two hang up and you continue with your girls lunch.

A few hours later, everyone has left, you and Leigh are heading to Leland's house, you love Leigh, Cobie and Dakota as your own, you hope down the road you give them all a couple more siblings with Leland. Leland is home he had fun today with the men of the family, Dakota and Cobie are upstairs in their rooms, you are bringing Leigh home, but Jamie is also on her way there she wants to talk about her relationship with Leland, and doesn't know about your relationship with Leland now, you told your brother but not her, you pull in the driveway and park your car, you take Leigh inside, she smiles at you and thanks you for today. You smile at her and say anytime Leigh, I love hanging out with you. As she smirks and runs upstairs to her room leaving you and Leland alone, you lock eyes with Leland and you two get closer to each other, he hugs you, and kisses your forehead lightly, you two are about to kiss when Jamie arrives behind your car, she begins to knock on the front door. She knows you work for Leland, so you are probably here at Leland's house dropping of some paperwork for a case or something to do with the company's. Jamie begins to knock on the front door and Leland and you pull apart and look at each other. Jamie let's Leland know it's her, he shakes his head and kisses your cheek lightly before he goes and opens the door, Jamie looks good, but he loves you, it's been you since day one if he is being honest with himself. He asks her what's she wants? And Jamie gives him a sexy look and says "I wanted to talk to you about us Leland, can I come in so we can talk" as Leland goes to say not right now Jamie but you walk over and open the door, "yes Jamie perfect time, I was just dropping off some paperwork for the office, come in, I'll leave you two alone, as you smile at her, it was Leland's idea to not tell Jamie about your relationship, so he can tell her now, you go upstairs and get Dakota, Cobie and Leigh and take them to get ice cream, you four head out and leave Leland alone with Jamie, Leland gives you an your in trouble look as you wave bye and you take the kids to the ice cream shop. Dakota says "Ashley dad is going to spank you for that, next weekend on your gateway, you will not be seating down for a couple days when you two get back" as you giggle "I can handled your dad Dakota, he needs to tell Jamie about us being together and this is the perfect time to do it" as Cobie and Dakota agree with you, as you get them their ice cream then you all seat down at a table and enjoy it. About 20 minutes later your phone goes off and it's Leland letting you know Jamie left and he told her about you two and she was pissed off, left and will probably call you and bitch you out, you laugh and say "I can handled Jamie, but thank you for telling her finally, we will be back at the house in a few minutes" he laughs and you two hang up and you and the kids head back to his house.

You drop the kids off and Leland comes outside and leans over and kisses your lips passionately, "next weekend your ass is my little girl" as you giggle and say "I'm sorry daddy, but you need to tell her, there wasn't anything chance for you two, because your mine now" as he smirks "I love you Ashley Pilar" as you smile at him "I love you too Leland Chapman" he looks at you "tomorrow morning you, Beth Baby Lyssa and Shasta are going to the Salon, then we all are leaving tomorrow afternoon for the family camping trip, I want pictures of what your doing tomorrow morning at the Salon do you understand me little girl" as you nod your head at him "yes daddy I understand completely" as he leans back "if Jamie starts trouble call me and we will get an restraining order on her" as you nod your head and agree with him.

To be continued!!!!