William "Spike" Pratt and Ashley "Shasta"Harris part 3

You do the spell on Faith and the evil comes out of her and Giles catches it in a box as Angel and Buffy place her on the bed in the Cell after everything is done and you all head back upstairs with everyone else, Giles places the box somewhere safe as you all hangout for a bit then the ones who don't live here leave and head home, so You, Xander, Spike Giles and Angel leave, Buffy, Dawn Willow Tara stay and Faith is locked up in the basement, Spike walks you home, then he will head home to his place with Angel, as you two walk hand and hand together, he smirks and says "so Andrew is going to be holding the necklace, he is going the warrior when we face the first in a few weeks" as you look at him "yes he is pure, spike you are going to be on the field with everyone else while andrew is seating on the sidelines, if i had to pick the warriors it would everyone else, because we get our hande dirty" as he smirks and says "i love you, your amazing and you explain everything darling it happens" as you smile "William "Spike" Pratt did you just say the L word? As he smirks "yes I did, I maybe a vampire but I got my soul back remember, and after this next battle I'll be human again, as you two continue to walk to your apartment, you two get there and he stops and looks at you "tomorrow night is our first official date, im super excited, ill get you from here around 6:45? As you nod your head and he kisses your lips lightly then you go inside your apartment he heads home to his place he shares with Angel.

Next Morning you are up and getting ready for the day with

As you head to the Magic Shop, it's you, Willow Tara Dawn and Oz until later on when some of the future slayers arrive in town to start training for the battle against the first

As you head to the Magic Shop, it's you, Willow Tara Dawn and Oz until later on when some of the future slayers arrive in town to start training for the battle against the first. Giles is at the house with Buffy working on Faith, who is also a Slayer. Zander is at work his normal job, he works construction. Angel and Spike are sleeping like they normally do during the day.

A little bit later, the shop gets busy, you are in control of everything some of the Slayers arrive at Buffy's house and Giles brings them over and introduces each one of them Leah is with them as you and Dawn know her personal she is cool and the one you want to setup Oz with, there is also Sarah and Melissa, he lets you all know the rest will be in by tomorrow afternoon, you smile and he leaves you all alone again and Oz and Leah are getting to know each other, Willow and Tara show Sarah and Melissa around the shop, Dawn and You continue work the front desk. Your phone rings and you pick it up seeing its Spike as you take it and leave Dawn for a few minutes at the desk, Spike lets you know him and Angel are heading over to Buffy's house then he will get you from the shop for your guys date" as you smile and say "be careful and see you later on" he smirks and you two hang up and you go back to Dawn. A few minutes later everything slow down, Buffy comes in with Robin Wood the son of a former slayer Nikki Wood, who is in town to help with the battle, Robin is good with spells too and wanted to see the magic shop. You show him around, Dawn talks to Buffy then you get some supplies for Robin to do a small spell at Buffy's house for protection. As you smile and Buffy smiles and says "Spike and Angel will be by the shop when the sun goes down. As you nod your head at her as her and Robin leave and head back to her house to help Giles with Faith.

A few minutes later and Dawn are checking everything out before you two can close for the day, the sun starts to set and both Angel and Spike arrive at the shop, Angel stays with Dawn while you and Spike head out for your date, you thank Dawn for today's help, then you thank Angel for staying with her until Xander comes by to get her, the Angel can head to Buffy's house. You and Spike go to the diner for some dinner, then you two go to the bar and have some drinks and dance. You two go out the back and walk towards the diner that is a few blocks away, Spike wraps his arm around you and pulls you against him as you two walk that way. He smirks and says "your beautiful you know that, I don't know how you are Xander's older sister. You two talk about things and you let him know you and Willow are working on a protection spell with the help from Tara and Giles for that mission with the First. As he smirks and says "for everyone who is involved? As you nod your head at him"yep everyone on our side" as he smirks and leans down and kissing your forehead lightly. You two make it the diner and get a table, begining your date with each other.

To be continued!