Billy Loomis And His Partner In Crime Nicole Prescott Final Part 1/3

You and Billy are Stu's house for the BBQ Sunday dinner with him and Megan, you went yesterday you and Billy went groceries shopping and got your hair cut,

Billy has told you your beautiful but you don't feel it right now your at the stage in the pregnancy, where you don't feel attractive or sexy or even beautiful, you are in your head, he has to figure out out to make you see your beautiful, sexy an...

Billy has told you your beautiful but you don't feel it right now your at the stage in the pregnancy, where you don't feel attractive or sexy or even beautiful, you are in your head, he has to figure out out to make you see your beautiful, sexy and attractive to him, your carrying May your giving him his daughter and he will do that he just needs to figure out how to do it first. You two are at Stu's and you are with Megan in the living-room talking and she sees something is off and she asks you about it and you let her know what's going on and she let's you your beautiful, your carrying a little human being, and Billy is so in love with you, he finds you so attractive, stop worrying and just talk to him about your feelings when you two get home tonight" as you smile and thank her for the advice and promise to talk to him about later on tonight, as Stu and Billy are in the backyard around the grill they are coming to an agreement about the money Billy borrowed from Stu to get you and Baby May back home, and they come to an agreement.

Billy comes in and checks on you and sees you are rubbing your belly and Megan isn't nearby he walks over and and bend down and kisses your neck lightly "where is Megan? As you smile lightly "on the front porch on the phone with her parents, did you Stu come to an agreement about the money you borrowed to get me and May back, I have some money saved up I can give him? As Billy walks stand in front of you bend down "no we got it covered, he gets 200 a month for 2.5 years, if I a good paycheck from the garage I'll put back money for May and our wedding, then give a little extra, after paying the bills" as you head your head at him "already Billy I was just trying to help, we are team" as he nods his and makes you look at him I know mamà and I appreciate it but save the money for other things like May or our wedding, like your wedding dress alright" as you nod your head at him "alright then you say Billy I don't feel attractive right now" as he lifts head and makes you lock your eyes with him "hi your so damn attractive, your carry our little girl, I love you and tonight when we go home I'll show you much I love you and how much I find you attractive" as you smile at him and he smirks and kisses your lips lightly.

As Stu comes in with the food and let's you all know food is ready, as you two head into the kitchen and Megan comes in and joins you all at the table, You and all say grace and then dig, seating around the table talking and enjoy each other's company, Billy's hand is in your knee as you smile at him as he rubs small circles on it as you talk to Stu about his next set of classes, he is super excited for them. Megan is supe excited for Stu to meet her parents in two weekends. They are coming for a visit, she wants them to meet you and Billy too as you and Billy promises to stop by and meet them while they are visiting, after you all eat and talk for a few more minutes you and Billy head home, Billy drives you to your guys apartment. You two go in and Billy takes you to the bedroom, gets you on the bed, undresses you and get you ready for some making between you both in a little bit, he rubs your feet and gets you in the mood, you relax then he continues to work his magic and get you in the mood like crazy. So you two start to fool around with each other on the bed and then one thing leads to another and you two make love on the bed, and Billy makes you feel love again. He cherishes your body and makes you feel 💯 percent better about your body. You two catch your breaths and and he holds you against his body after you two climax, he rubs your your back and you two go to sleep, he holds you all night long against his chest. Next morning you two are up and laying in bed, talking about things.

To be continued