.Silence.

I trusted you with my eye's closed..
But you never .You taught me to love..
But you never loved me ...
AND
You are the one who taught me
To hate LOVE..But you never hate love
You fall in love again again and again
Strange ...no...?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

June 19 ::-

***: SIR...?

Kim taehyung was gazing out side of the window staring at the busy city of Daegu peacefully until hearing the knock on his door, turning around he spotted his cousin kim namjoon was standing near the table having his official smile, and beside him his secretary Alia while gazing at the ground.!

Looking down only Means she did a mistake again And kim taehyung loath mistakes, it's enraged him, olders says, human makes blunder, in case of kim taehyung, every thing should be impeccable, since he himself is a flawless persona, along
With his shrewd mind, charming features and attractive personality.

He glance over Namjoon and then Alia, crossing his arm's, narrowing his eyes he fretted in his dense voice.

TAE: what have you done now Miss Alia?

Alia started sweating couse of fear
Cause she knows this time her rude boss is not going to forgive her.!

Well..!

He never forgives her namjoon is the one who always convince him Whenever any employ makes any mistake,! namjoon or his friend min yoongi save them.!

but looking at namjoon's face it's visible that today he is also not going to save her, she eye'd at him before replying to tae in her timid voice.

Alia :: I - I a-actually s - sir I ab-

Before she could complete her word's
Taehyung's sharp voice started echoing in his cabin.

Tae :: Enough is enough i dont want To listen anything now. This time you are fired.!

Making both the other person flinch by his loud voice, Namjoon. Haved a deep breath and tried to calm him.

Namjoon :: c-calm down taehyung it's ok. mistakes happen.! Forgi--

Before namjoon could complete his word Taehyung glare at him and fretted in his deep voice that no one can stand.!

Tae :: not this time namjoon, stay the fuck out of it.!

Namjoon gazed at alia and then Taehyung, sighing he quitened himself not wanting tae to shout on him.since he respect taehyung alot so what if tae is younger then him.!

Namjoon is also fed up now with Alia so he just stand there quietly, Tae gazed sharply at her and gripped voice still same.

Tae :: didn't u hear what i said. Leave

He shout so loudly that his voice was going out side of his cabin, All the employ's understood that boss is in a bad mood, Alia come out after closing the door she had tears in her eye's
looking at her colleagues she declared

Alia :: I fucked up.! I am jobless.!

••••••••••••••••••••°^^

Both tae and namjoon was standing quietly after Alia left the office room only then yoongi open the door and gripped in his harsh voice.!

Yoongi :: what was that tae, thousand of time I told you not to shout on them, they are human and human makes mistakes.!