. change.win.parents.

11 a.m at the venue.!

They reach the venue in a hour jimin and other's were in the groom dressing room.! Prettiest told the parents to called the groom's.!

Jimin was sitting on the chair with jungkook,zara,sunoo, Beomgyu,and jin.! After reaching at the venue they didn't meet with each other Beomgyu directly run to jimin.!

They was sitting quietly cause they are aware no one is delighted Jimin is not happy.! kook wanted to talk to him yet he decided to be quite not wanting to hurt him more by saying thing that he will not accept.!

Jimin's mom ji-yun enter the room with her usal cheery smile walking closer to him she informed him tenderly.!

Ji-yun:: jimin let's go it's time for me to give you to the person you belong.!

Witnessing her cheery smile and features jimin Lips curled up did she other's glance at each other musing in their mind quitely "did she really can't able to see the pain in his eyes".

His heart was in torment finally it's time for him to be someone else will he able to give wonwoo the love he deserves he was scared yet he smiled, A fake one.! now he understood he have to do it rest of his life.!

Jimin will live like this He don't want to tell anyone about his sorrow and pain.! He will never because Faking a smile is so much easier Than explaining why are you sad.!

No one uttered a single word seeing them he nod giving his hand to ji-yun he asserted in his mellow voice.!

Jimin :: ok hold my hand and give me to the person i-i belong.!

She smiled smile and rub her thumb's on his knuckle gently looking in his eyes she questioned the thing she should have asked long time ago.!

Jiyun :: you are happy with our decision right son.?

Other's blink in disbelieve by her sudden word's they eye'd her with the emotion which say's"isn't it's too early for this question"in these year they never feel this much disappointment with their decision.!

Zara was hurt and was having enough she open her mouth to clarify her but couldn't feeling a gentle grip around her wrist, she look down and spotted jin's hand she look up at him who gesture her to be quite.!

But jungkook was not in the mood of obeying his older one's right now he chuckled bitterly and step forward gazing at ji-yun he blurted the tone was showing too much sarcasm..!

Jk :: don't you think so Aunt you pried this too early you should have ask this question after the engagement I thoug-

He couldn't able to finish his slogen being cut off by jimin's sharp and harsh voice making him to look at him with concern and fury other's were was amazed by his behaviour he never use this tone with jungkook.! Not in this much long togetherness.!

Jimin :: shut up.! She is my mom she is aware what is better for me so you don't need to interfere in my matter.!

That's it.! It was enough for him to be quite down after completing 25 years together he just have to listen this.! Nodding he exit the room without uttering anything to him.!

All the time ji-yun was standing their quitely and was observing them she didn't uttered a single word to stop jimin.! that's hurt made his heart hurt she didn't scold him for talking to her favorite son like this.!

He ignore it as She grab his hand and gently drag him from there without glancing at any of them other's were standing there stunned not liking her behaviour at all. Sunoo rub his face and fretted.!