.The difference.

Busan 7:25 A.m.!

Jin got the text that everyone left Daegu for coming to Busan to meet with yeonjun.!Expect namjoon and Taehyung.!They have to go office for some important work.!

The thing's was really chaotic in the Jeon Mansion living room.! All the parents and younger one was wishing good luck and blessings to Yeonjun.! Who was quite for some specific reason.!

Jong-in called Zara last night to inform her that he will not be able to return home for some day's cause he has some problem on his work place.!

Huening kai bid his good bye to yeonjun since today is his first day as a painting professor. And was exited to go there.!Or should I say he want to ignore someone..

Other's were sitting around him ballbering to their own thing's. Yeonjun was ofcourse in torment, flustrated and god knows what.! He don't wanted to leave his love here. Without making him his.!

Unfortunately it didn't happen.!

He sign ignoring his younger brother's ballbering he questioned while roaming his Eye's in the living room searching for a specific person making them to look at him.

Yeonjun :: sunoo where is beomgyu I didn't see him since morning.!

Sunoo roll his Eye's, crossing his arm's he raised and eye brow gazing at him with mocking eyes he questioned rather than replying.!

Sunoo :: oh so you care.!?

Yeonjun roll his eye's and look away from him he sit comfortably on the couch and again pried making sunoo to scoff at him.! Making sunghoon to chuckle at his adorable face.!

Yeonjun::don't need to know just Tell me or else I will ask someone else..!

Before he could reply him Jay's plain voice cut him off. Making Yeonjun to look at him who was merge in his phone didn't even for once look at him.! ofcoure why would he.! His behaviour last night with him was rude.!

Jay :: he is in his room he is not feeling well so he will stay there.!

yeonjun frown in perplexity last night he was fine then what happened to him suddenly.! He open his mouth to quest about it but got cut off by jungwon's icy voice.!

Jungwon : : leave him hyung.! Why do you even care.after all you are leaving him.! And it's good for him to stay away from you..!

Yeonjun sighed seeing their behaviour toward himself.! He know he is wrong but he can't give up on his dream.! Why would he.! He will make everything fine after he will come back After three year's.! He can right.!

Can he.!?

He blink his Eye's when sunoo run infront him toward the door hearing the door bell aware who they really are.!opening the door he jump on jimin making him stumble a little bit.!

Thankfully Yoongi was standing behind him so he placed his hand on his back to support him from falling. They chuckle seeing sunoo so excited
As they enter the house and spotted Yeonjun and Jay walk toward jimin while smiling and hug him.!

On the contrary sunghoon and jungwon walk toward yoongi and hug him. Making him smile widely.!All the parent's greet each other with a beautiful smile on each other's lips.!

All the time they didn't spotted zara anywhere. Hoseok was trying his best to hide his nervousness but failed unfortunately.!

Time skip 8:15.!

It's time for yeonjun to leave  for Airport since it far from their mansion.! His heart was throbbing terribly in his ribcage, his stomach was feeling of stinking the thought of Leaving his family and his love here is eating him.!