.Dream.

11:30a.m living room Daegu.!

Jimin was sitting on the couch watching pokemon.! After finishing his all work.! Well there was nothing to do.! The servent already has done it everything though.! He was so into the Pokemon that he didn't noticed the time.!

He jerk his head toward the door hearing the door bell.! He smile widely apprehend it must be his in law's.! He hurriedly walk toward the door and open it as he speculated it is his in-law's.! They hug him tightly as he stated.!

Jimin :: oh god I missed you guy's soo much.n

They all smile at him.! He eye'd Mr jung hearing his playful voice.! Making him smile sheepily..!

Mr jung :: sweet heart are you not going to let us enter the house.!

He shook his head hurriedly making them giggle as they all enter the house as they all sit on the couch and questioned gently sitting beside grandma.!

Jimin :: how was the trip.! And Where is sunghoon and jungwon.! I didn't sew them.!

He eyed Alina hearing her gentle voice making other's to nod their head.!

Alina :: they are going busan. Jungwon was whining when we told him that your brother's and friends are in busan so he wanted to go there and scold them.!

Jimin giggle hearing her.! He sit properly on the couch and eyed mrs min hearing her gentle information.!

Mrs min :: and being a protective brother sunghoon also went with him. Saying he shouldn't leave him alone.!

Jimin made an 'O' shape mouth while nodding.!Mr Kim noticed the uneasiness in jimin's features since he was playing with his tshirts sleeves.! Frowning he questioned delicately not wanting to sacred him.!

Mr kim :: son is there something bothering you.! Share with us.!

All the parents eye's stop on jimin worriedly making him more nervous he gulp and smile sheepily nodding he asserted faintly!

Jimin :: Ab-yeah it's just I want to talk with all of you.! Actually it's important.!

They eyed eachother while frowning not sure what he is really going to say. Mr Kim eyed him smilling he queried voice smooth as always.!

Mr kim :: ofcoure son tell us.! Don't worry be relax and disclose the matter hm.!

Jimin haved a deep breath while closing his eyes not aware how they will react after hearing him.! Opening his eyes he eyed all of them and Resorted hesitantly.!

Jimin :: ab it's about-It's about hobi hyung and zara nuna.!

Their ear perk up hearing their name. Glancing at each other they sit attentively on the couch.! Dowon placed his hand on jimin shoulder and queried softly yet demandingly.!

Dowon :: what about them is there any problem between them.! Or related them.!

jimin nod his head and bite his lower lip in nervousness pointing their seriousness and eagerness after mentioning their name.! He eyed me min hearing his civil voice.!

Mr min :: what it is cut the suspension now jimin.! Tell us we are being curious and concern as well.!

Jimin sighed and shook his head making them their eye brow twitched hearing his tender voice. Making them close their eye's in frustration.!

Jimin :: you guy's should first freshen up.! then I will tel-

Alina didn't let him finish his word's and declared in her dutiful voice not able to tolerate the suspiciousness anymore.!