misunderstanding ...

The living room went pin drop silent no one speak after Namjoon left.!all of them were was standing there in perplexity.! Zara and Hoseok were was having mix feeling. Fury, frustration, irritation and sorrow.!

Jimin eyed them sighing he walk toward hobi standing infront of him.! Making him sit on the couch he asserted tenderly.!

Jim :: I don't know about grandma's dream.! and I also don't know what happened between you too.!both of you are working with eachother from past three year's yet you guy's fight like this.!what's the reason hyung.!

Hoseok took his gaze away from jimin and fixed it on Zara with torment and gripped in his mellow voice.!

Hobi :: ask her jimin what's her problem.! I don't have any problem with her.! I never had.!

Finishing he got up from the couch turn his heel to walk toward dining room but ceased in middle he turn around to face Zara who was staring on the floor as he petitioned tenderly.!

Hobi:: I made a mistake and I apologised for it.! Which you didn't accepted.!after that thing's was never better between you and me.! three year's zara and you are still there.!not ready to forgive me.! That's your choice.!

Zara didn't raised her head to look at him.! Hoseok chuckle and turn around to walk away from there but not before imploring in his faint voice

Hobi :: and guess what I am still waiting for your forgiveness.!

He didnt wait for any response from her aware she is not going to reply him there was only the Jeon and park siblings left alone.! All the time jk was silent he didn't interrupt in their matter since he was not aware of anything.!

But now he want to know what mistake hobi was talking about.!Why she still didn't forgive him.!Why he still wait for he forgiveness.What's the matter.? Walking infront of her holding her hand gently he pried.!

Kook:: I always wonder why you never talk with hobi hyung.! Untill it's related to work.! I thought you are not comfortable with him.! But now after knowing that there is something else so now I am curious.!nuna.!

He sighed not receiving the any response from her he kneel down making her to look at him and again queried gently.!

Kook :: nuna.! I am curious to know how a respected full person can hurt Anyone.! What have he done that you are still not able to forgive him.!after three year's of his try.?

Zara haved a deep breath to calm his emotions and herself looking up at three of them she stand up and asserted while trotting toward the garden.!

Zara :: wanna know.! then come with me.!I don't want anyone to hear it expect you three.!

three of them glance at eachother nodding they started follow her. reaching the garden she stop in the middle and clarified faintly.!

Zara :: remember three year's ago I was delighted in the morning cause of my job offer from K&K industry for a secretary.!

They nod as Zara continued disclosing the thing's she was digging in her chest for three years.!

Zara :: you guys might be noticed that exact Similar day i return home with disappointment.!Being furious.!Hurt.! And in shame right.!

They had noticed but never pried about it to her cause from next day she was in her usal elf and joined the K&K industry with jin.! She turn to face them witnessing their concer face.! As she asserted.!

Zara:: that day I gave interview for hoseok 's secretary and-

Jin cut her off in between being perplexed by her word's as he questioned while frowning.!