. Bestfriend.

Everything become upside down their plan, strategy everything.!cause of someone sudden entry in their life. Well what even they can do. All of them was now standing on their spot being astonished by his sudden quest.!

They was kind of surprised how can he directly fret hobi about his feeling for zara.! And top of that in informal way after all hobi is way more older than him.!

But ofcourse they all was pissed of.!if they have feeling then why the hell they are suffering from three year's really.! Other's calm their nerves after two minute's silent.!

No one speak further waiting for hobi's reply.! Yeonjun is still standing infront of him crossing his arm's staring right in those surprise eye's.!  making him uneasy.!

taehyung was quite and was standing untill it's needed to open his mouth. He was also shocked by yeonjun's stright forwardness.! quite impress as wel by the younger.!

He had enough of waiting now. Sighing he stand beside yeonjun gaze at hobi with his plain eye's.! grabbing his wrist he made him sit on the couch and ask in his tight vent.!

Tae :: answer him.! we all are waiting. I am waiting and you know I dont like to wait so open your dam mouth.!

Hobi eyed him and then gaze around witnessing all eye's on him.! He haved a deep breath not having any auxiliary preference.! nodding he accepted in his mellow voice.!

Hobi :: yes I love her.! I Love Zara.!

all of them smile widely and rejoice while holding eachother's hand.! And some of them hug eachother and some of them start jumping in delightedness.!

jimin hug yoongi and started to jump making him stare him with admiration in his Eye's.! He didn't noticed when his hand slide on his waist and pull him closer making their nose to brush together.!

Jimin paused and blink in realisation his cheeks tint in baby pink and gaze around to see other's.! Witnessing all of them merge on their cheering he hurriedly back away.! While dominion bashful smile.! Yoongi chuckle and shook his head.!

Huening kai hold Taehyun's hand in excitement and happiness not noticing who's hand he grab and started to jump.! Taehyun stare him with the emotions he is hiding from past five years.!

Huening realised the act he did.! Eyeing him he quickly leave his hand. Ignoring his presence he walk beside yoongi and stand there making Taehyun to chuckle at his cuteness..!

Without noticing beomgyu hug yeonjun.!making his heart to beat frantically. His Eye's was wide open surprised by the sudden tingling sensation he felt right after his body collide with him.!

Perplexed not aware what is happening to him from past nine day's.! He noticed that it's happening to him from the day Beomgyu confessed his pure feelings for him.! And he brutally rejected it.! His fingers itch to hold his tiny waist as he raised his hand to placed it on it but couldn't.!

beomgyu back away actualising he cursed himself in his cerebrum.! He back away while closing his eyes shut scared of witnessing disgust in his Eye's.! Frowning he open them when he didn't hear any harsh words.!

He open his eyes collided with those perplexed orbs. he look away hurriedly not wanting to give his heart an attack.! As he took four to five steps away from him.! Yeonjun didn't objected not have any right to pull him back.!

Jin grab namjoon's hand doing a really happy dance while shouting "finally." Joon stare him while having an excellent smile on his lips.! feeling a gentle gaze on himself he turn around and spotted Namjoon's orbs on his features.!