.understanding.

Informing he stand there quitely and watch hiw yoongi walk toward woo and hug him.! Which made him surprised since he never hug anyone smilling he wrap his hand around his shoulder and hug him back while mumbling.!

Woo :: sorry hyungie I was just really hurt.! that you didn't told me you love jimin.! I swear if you had told me that night I would have leave him.! I never loved him.!he is just sooo beautiful and cute to be resist.!

Yoongi nod his head apprehending his word's as they back away he patted his head and apologise to him.!

Yoongi ::I am really sorry.! I will find someone more pretty for you I swear.!

Jimin and yoongi's eye's locked for an instant he read his lips which says a thank you smiling he nod and look away from him shyly.!

namjoon noticed them he his smile turn into impish putting his elbow on hobi's shoulder he teased them while smiling.!

Joon :: so yoongi do you know anyone more pretty than our jimin.? You are saying jimin is not pretty.?

Yoongi wide his eye's by his word's and eyed jimin who was gazing  namjoon while smilling  aware of his teasing.! he relaxed and was about to say clarify but got cut off by woo.! While back hugging him after taking permission to jimin.!

Woo :: I don't know about yoongi hyung.! but I know four people who is very pretty and elegant wanna know who are they.!

backing away from the hug he walk toward namjoon poking his index finger on his dimple he inform him gently.! Making him chuckle by his action.!

Woo :: kim seokjin a very pretty and classy person by face and heart right.!

Namjoon nod his head while smilling eyeing yoongi who shook his head as woo walk toward his brother hoseok and clarified while poking his abs who hurriedly grab his hand to protect himself.!

Woo :: jeon zara sexiest by her figure.!  Splendid by her eye's.! Hottest by her tongue right hobi hyung.!

hobi rolled his eyes and eyed namjoon who was looking at him while raising an eyebrow.! he look away from him
And fretted plainly.!

Hobi :: I don't know about you but I don't think she is.!

Other's giggle hearing his fake word's and then he turn to eyed woo who back hug yoongi and detailed tenderly sheepily.!

Woo :: park oops- min jimin the most adorable person by face.! Mature by thought and lovable by heart right yoongi hyung.!

Yoongi gently glance at him while smilling nodding his head he acknowledge gently.!

Yoongi :: undoubtedly he is.!

Jimin bite his lower lips to dominion his bashful smile hearing his word's yoongi chuckle seeing him this much shy aware of his this nature witnessing them they smile genuinely.
As they turned their head toward hobi hearing his puzzled voice.!

Hobi :: what about the fourth one who's that person..!

All of them nod there head woo chuckle at his adorable older brothers shooking his head he make it suspence.!

Woo :: wanna know who then think whole night and answer me tomorrow.!

he run away while giggling making other to sighed in relief as hobi shook his head and inform them gently.!

Hobi :: we should also go and sleep the night is already passing.!

Nodding jimin and hobi both walk behind woo while catching him.! Joon witnessed yoongi didn't move from his place making him perplexed as he questioned in his Soothing voice.!