.Habromania.

In contrary in busan all the parents was sitting in the living room after eating breakfast.!Jimin was in the kitchen to drink the water.! He turn around hearing Huening's soft voice.!

Kai :: Hyung what are you doing.!

Jimin showed him the water bottle which he took out from the fridge and replied while picking the glass to pour the water in it to drink.!

Jimin :: I came here to drink water.! Why are you here though hm.!

Kai smile and eyed him leaning on the counter he watched how jimin drink the water slowly as he replied when jimin gesture him with his hand to speak.

Kai :: you asked me a question last evening. I am here to answer you.!

Jimin placed the glass in the counter wiping his mouth he eyed him having an beautiful smile on his face as he again gesture him to continue while he lean on the counter and gave him his full attention.! Kai smiled and continued.!

Kai :: observing I get to know different between crush and love.!Crush is when you find someone who is absolutely perfect and radiant. Right.!

He paused and eye'd jimin for approval who smile and nod his head as he completed in his mellow voice.!

Kai:: And love is when you realise they are not perfect and radiant yet it doesn't matter to you.!

Jimin smile widely and lat his head assuring him for his perfect word's making him smile.! As he put the bottle in the fridge and again pried in his jovial vent.!

Jimin :: very good Kai.! But what did you observe that you got a perfect reply huh!?

Kai lower his head down and haved a deep breath not aware how should he tell him.! He was Baffled when jimin told him to observe his mind quickly played Soobin and Taehyun's image.! He might be aware why Soobin since he is his crush. but why Taehyun, he himself is not aware as he responded faintly.!

Kai :: soobin and taehyun I observe them.!

Jimin bit his inner cheek's to dominion his smile, aware his plan is working.! He was aware he will definitely put Taehyun in some place he don't know which place he put him as he lean on the fridge and cross his arm's on his chest and quest pretending to be baffled.!

Jimin :: taehyun why.! i mean I can understand about soobin since he is a crush material.! But why taehyun.! I thought you don't like him.!

Kai raised his head and eyed jimin who was waiting for his answer.! He blink and titled his head slightly.! And tried to clarified himself in his mellow voice.!

Kai ::its not like that.! I mean Its not like that dont like him and all. I am just baffled hyung.! At First when I met with soobin I started liking his company with me.! And his sweet gestures was cute well it was similar with taehyun too until-

He paused and shook his head, as jimin walk closer to him and stand beside him. Nodding his head he rub his forearm delicately to console him as he heard his timid voice.!

Kai :: until I saw him kissing lia.! Yes our principles daughter, And I don't know hyung why I was so in rage. I felt irritation in my whole body.! Seeing them like that. I was annoyed additionally perplexed that why I was feeling something like this.!

To ignore this feeling i started to stay away from him.! And top of that what made me more indignation exact at he proposed me.!I mean if he love's me then why did he kiss her.! So i stop talking with him.! He even tried to query why I was doing it but I never told him.! Why I did it.!

Jimin shook his head in disblief hearing him, dude he was completely jealous seeing them like that ofcourse. Jimin was perplexed that why he kissed her.