.Latibule.

They finished their discussion after agreeing to sign the contract. Their head snap toward the door hearing the knock on it, they gulp in nervousness aware Tae dont like any interference in his meeting's at all

Tae eyed Namjoon while raising an eyebrow cause he had already told him inform others to not disturb them during their meeting!joon was raised from his chair to open the door but sat back when Tae's dense and rigid voice echoed in the quite room.!

Tae :: Come in.!

Other's glance at eachother and sighed as they prayed for the person who's outside of the door while mumbling to themselves.!

God who ever is behind the door save them!

Their head snapped toward the door when it's opened jin and Zara got tensed spotting jungkook standing there looking elegant as always aware he can't tolerate anyone's rudeness or harshness.!

Eyeing his face for an instant tae didn't speak anything he just stand on near the window while crossing his arm's staring at him plainly which none can understand.!

jungkook enter the room and was about to declare about the breakfast but couldn't when his doe innocent eyes met with tae's intense and blank one.!

He couldn't move they stare at each other trying to apprehend the emotions in their eye's. Other's were was gazing them with bafflement not aware what happened to them suddenly.!

They glance at each other and blink Hoseok lean on the table and whispered quietly only enough for themselves to hear.

Hobi :: what's happening here..! What made them lost.! Is it love at first sight.?

Other's shook their head not really sure zara wave her hand in the air and opposed hurriedly while whispering.!

Zara :: I don't think so and positively I don't want to cause Mr Kim and kook are two different people one is the defination of Darkness & other one is the defination of brightness. don't say futile.!

She clarified her point making other's to sighed since she is lawful of her word's other's didn't protested against it and eyed them with sorrow filled eyes it was not for jungkook it was for Taehyung.

Jungkook couldn't handle the intense eye battle anymore he looked away since his heart just started to thump loudly than he should he was perplexed by this sudden new feeling ignoring all this thing he eyed at jin and inform them gently.!

Kook :: Aunt Mina is calling you guys to have breakfast everyone is waiting for you all.! Please come fast.!

As soon as he uttered he left without waiting for anyone's reply Seeing this some of them understood the matter and some yet couldn't.Tae was still gazing the closed door without Blinking.!

yoongi sighed and put the coffee mug on the table with a thud to get tae's attention He blinked his eye's and eye'd everyone's face clearing his throat he asserted.!

Tae :: all of you can go i am not hungry we'll talk about this project after discussing about the clothes for engagement.!

His Eye's were fixed on yoongi for observing his features which changed in an instant as he confirmed it in his mind that there is something he should know.!

As stared to walk toward the door to exit the office room while stating to yoongi in his usal voice.

Tae :: tell mom to change the chef who is in the charge of coffee i couldn't handle his hand made inform her to made her and send it to my room.!