.are we same.

14\8\22\ 1:30 a.m.living room.busan.

There was pin drop silence in the living room. No one speak anything after Beomgyu and Yeonjun left the mansion.! Soobin also walk away from them with Beomgyu for his home.! They don't know what to say.! The mafia's were feeling terrible seeing tear's in their lover's eye's.! Sunoo and Jungwon was staring their Hyung with torment filled Eye's.!

The person whom they had never seen crying before now.! Jin and Zara both of them are crying.! They couldn't believe that the reason behind their tear's will their own hyung's.! How formidable.!

Jungwon and sunoo both tardily trot closer to their Hyung and nuna, gaining everyone's attention.! Jungwon and sunoo both of them kneel down infront of them.! Making them to look at them.!

Sunoo :: stop crying hyung and nuna.! You guy's are the strongest person I've ever seen in my life.! If you guys are going to be like this then what will happen to us.!

They smile at them hearing their word's, and nod Jungwon sit beside jimin in the left cupping his face he apologized in his mellow voice.!

Won :: I apologize on behalf of my brother's hyung.! We welcomed you with happiness and proudly, that you married with a great man.! He can't give you tear's, but I was wrong.! Sorry hyung.!

The four mafia's along with Jackson close their eye's in shame, feeling dreadful hearing his word's, ofcoure they did hurt him.! Jimin shook his head as no and said while taking his hand in his and clarified.!

Jimin :: you don't need to apologize sweety. Why are you even apologising for.! It's their fault not yours.! We chooses them because of our heart.! It was hurting my heart to leave them alone.! Or Else I would have choose yeonjun.! Come give me hug.!

Yoongi stare him not sure what to say. Jungwon hurriedly throw himself in jimin's arm's and hug him tightly, Jimin gesture for all of them to give him a comforting group hug.! Expect for the mafia's.! They back away and eyed jay hearing his voice.!

Jay :: hyung I am also going to stay with Yeonjun.I have to apologise with him as well.! I've hide it alot of thing's to him.! I am assisting him in this case after all.!

Again tear bring in their eye's hearing his word's jungkook walk forward, Holding his hand gently he illustrated tenderly.!

Kook :: right you should.! we are not stopping you Jay.! You should go and take care of them.! And yourself as well yeah.!

He nod his head his Eye's fixed on Jin hearing his wobbly voice, who's orb's were looking at him with tear's in them.!

Jin ::Eat on time.! And made them eat as well. And please Jay call us every time to tell us about them.! Ok

Jay slightly smile while nodding his head.! He eyed jimin and Zara who's eye's were already fixed in him! Shaking his head he walk toward them hugging them.! He tried to sooth them.!

Jay :: no need to worry.! everything is going to be fine.! I will take care of them.! And you guys take care of yourself.!

As he finally stand up and walk upstairs with heavy steps, after some time he come back with his luggage and eyed them one last time.! His eyes met with Jungwon who was staring them with gloominess, Jay ignore him and walk toward sunoo pecking his forehead he illustrated.!

Jay :: everything will be fine sunoo yeah.! Just wait for the right time.!

He nod and smiled.! As he walk toward the door with tardily steps.! Before stepping outside of the mansion he declared in his sharp voice giving chills to their body by realisation.!