.Sacrifice.

Daegu kim mansion 3:00.a.m.!

The kim's reach their home and spotted Taehyun was sitting on the couch while talking with someone, by hearing him they speculate he was talking with Jay on the call.!

Hyun :: I know Jay.! Don't worry just take care of them and worry not about grandma and other's I'll handle them! Yeah.! Ok talk with you later.!

As he cut the call and spotted his five hyung's were standing while gaze fixed on him.! His heart shrink witnessing the torment and gloominess in their orb's.! They look like someone snatched their breath away from them.!

He gulp down his emotions wanted to comfort them.! As he trot toward them and questioned faintly.!

Hyun :: welcome back hyung's.! Want to eat something or want to rest.!

Hearing his delicate voice they swallow the painful lump aware he might be informed about wim they really are.! But he dont look surprised or angry.! They wonder why.! As Jackson rejected tenderly.!

Jackson :: no I am not hungry. I am goin to rest.! Good night.!

Saying he left with heavy steps and broken heart similarly with other four they walk away leaving Taehyun alone in the living who's slightly smile fade away.! He stare their back while a drop of tear fell from his left Eye's.!

Seeing them like this his all strength loosed.! How can he see the strongest personalities being broken like this.! Yet he have to and he will.! After all he is jung Taehyun.! He pointed how four them parted their ways toward their own Room's.! As he mumbled underneath his breath.!

Hyun :: what just happened God.! what.! It's so painful to see them like this.! My firm brothers are looking very fragile right now.!I am sorry hyung. I am really sorry.!

Saying he also walk toward his room.!

3:39 a.m.!

Jackson was walking toward the kitchen from his room, that's when his Eye's land on the shadow of someone which was coming from balcony of hallway.! He frown musing who might be there at this late night.!

As he tardily trot on that direction realising it's Namjoon who's eye's were fixed on the moon, which was sadly not illuminating that much tonight in the dark sky along with thousands of star's.! Yet the charm she have, to make people to stare at her.!

He stand beside him without saying anything aware about his sore throat due to crying.! He turn his Eye's toward Namjoon and spotted the admiration he have for the moon.! Along with the gloominess.! As he ask.!

Jackson :: I was never aware my bestfriend Admire the moon with so sincerity hm.! Since when though.! And why.!

The sky was looking so striking even though it's really dark tonight, Tonight the moon is not shining that much. Not even in darkness. Giving them the singnal it might be in agony after witnessing a beautiful family' being separated.!

Namjoon chuckle softly, and a slightly smile appears on his Lips only he knows why does he admire this moon. Just to remind himself that he can't have the real one. As he replied faintly.!

Joon :: isn't it's obvious that The moon is full of imperfection, but it's still beautiful and a pleasure to watch.This makes the moon, perfect for life metaphors and lessons. It has beauty and elegance without reason. Like the moon, we should Be calm, Reflect beauty despite being imperfect in appearance, Shine in the darkness, Embrace the changes in our lives without fearing what differences they might bring.!