.Acceptable.

Morning 9:30 Lock-up.!

Yeonjun enter in Namjoon's Bar, as he sat on the chair And gazed at namjoon who was looking placid to his Eye's. Having a deep breath he questioned plainly.!

Yeonjun: I don't want anything else, just want all the name of the underworld. I want there name, and every place.! I am asking quietly.!

Namjoon stare him and shook his head by his straight forwardness he lean back on the chair and mocked him.!

RM: oh mr chief no introduction, no asking if I am fine or not direct your investigation. Don't you think so it's unfair.!

Yeonjun was feeling irritation by his word's, he stare him and thought that why couldn't he tell him everything, it will be easy for all of them.! For Jay for him.! He sighed and again questioned calmly.!

Yeonjun: I am asking you politely, so answer me with politeness.! Don't made me loose my temper.!

Namjoon was kind of surprised to witness his placid nature, as he is aware of his demeanor he is very hot tempered guy, he smirk and wanted to taste him more as he crossed his arm's over his chest and asserted plainly.!

RM: Honestly I want to witness your loose temper as well.! You know wh-

Yeonjun had enough he was already in so much frustration and now seeing him like this it's getting worst as he slam his palm over the bench making Namjoon to shut his mouth by his sudden action.! Yeonjun glare at him and quested over in his jarring voice.!

Yeonjun: why the fuck politeness is not suiting you hm.!? Tell me I am asking you last time or else you really don't know what police' officer's do to open mouth of criminals like you.!

Namjoon stare his rigid face and sharp eye's kind of amazed by his passion for his profession that he forget totally that he is investing his older hyung.! He sighed yet he will not inform him anything.! He couldn't even if he want to as he look away from him and illustrated shortly.!

RM: I don't know about anything whatever you asked.!

Yeonjun haved a deep breath and stand from the chair with rage being irritated by his everything, from his life, from his own self, from everything, Yeonjun turn his heels to walk exit the lock-up not before asserting in his sharp voice.!

Yeonjun: if I can arrest the king's of Mafia's, then trust me I also have ability to open your mouths.! By hook or crook.!

As he exit the lock-up in rage and frustration, He was about to walk toward Hoseok's bar but ceased thinkining something as he gazed at Jay and declared in his civil voice.!

Yeonjun: gather them in one lock-up I am completely aware how to open their dam mouth.!

Hyunjin and Jay nodded and started to do their work, Yeonjun enter his cabinet sitting on his chair he grab his hair in provocation not able to dominion his own emotions, thought and feelings.! He sighed and sit properly on his chair hearing the knock on his wooden door.! As he mumbled a short "come in".!

Felix enter his cabinet and saluted him standing straight he eyed Yeonjun and informed him gently.!

Felix: chief a beautiful boy is standing outside who Want to meet you.!

Yeonjun frown by his word's not sure who that boy might be as he lean back on his chair closing his Eye's he asserted calmly.!

Yeonjun: bring him.! He might be have something important to tell us.!

Felix nodded his head and walk away to bring that boy, after few minutes Felix enter the cabin along with the Boy which made Yeonjun's Lips to curled up in delightedness.! Yes it's his Love.!