.pride.

Taehyung enter in his room closing the door behind his back he hurriedly enter the washroom. He placed his palm over the sink and stare himself in the mirror with his red eyes as he muttered in his dense voice.!

Tae :: What are you doing Taehyung.
You are going to do the same mistake again.Stop loosing yourself again with those innocent eye's.! don't do it- just- dont.!

He on the tap and splash the cold water on his face once, twice and trice breathing heavily trying to cease his emotions.! He again placed his hand on the sink and stare himself with rage filled Eye's and gripped.!

Tae :: stay the fuck away from him as far as you can. How did you become this much close with him. How just how.! I have to stay away from him.!

Fucking.

Stay.

Away.!

He wipe his face with towel and change his clothes walking outside of the washroom he sit on his bed picking his laptop he started doing his office work. Trying to divert his mind.

One week later.!

In this one week jimin and yoongi's wedded life they started to know each other more.! Each other's like, dislike comfort and discomfort.! They cuddle at night. Talk and share some sweek peck on the cheek's and forhead.!.

Jimin is still shy infront of him where yoongi's boldness and flirting is increasing day by day. He compliment him. Play with him under the dining table with his foot.! Pinch his waist secretly.!

Jimin was liking all of his action. He himself was enjoying all of this.! It's give him the vibe of a secret marriage. Whenever jimin cook in the kitchen yoongi will stand while leaning on the counter and stare him..!

Seeing them like this other's were delighted. In which jimin become more bashful and shy. Making other's to laugh at him.The parents are still in las vegas they call the children daily and talk with them.!

In this one week yeonjun always try to talk with Beomgyu who don't give any shit about him anymore. Whenever he try to say or do anything to him his tight word stop him doing anything further.! Which is
"Stay away from me "

Yet he is stubborn he stop his every effort just for an one hour or two after that he again started to do his best to make him smile.! Beomgyu is giving him hard time.! He enjoys everything yeonjun does for him, he buy his favorite chocolate, favorite ice cream, stuff toys, his favorite flower's.

other's just enjoy watching yeonjun trying his best to make Beomgyu his. He deserves this attention. Every one know's.!

hoseok was so flustrated cause he can't focus on work. Zara and jong-in were continuously running in his mind. He was jealous to see them close. He can't.! Their fight become less since hoseok don't quarrel back to zara now.

Which was quite surprised for Zara yet she ignored it and thing's are going pretty good between them. She still talk rudely with him but quite less.!

In this one week namjoon started to ignor his feelings for jin more cause he is aware jin will not accept his feelings.! He don't know the reason yet he knows he will not.!He don't know why but he always get the feeling that he can't made jin his.!

Namjoon is trying his best to forget him but it's impossible for him how can he when he stays with his one sided Love at home and at office. Maybe he will be successfully to forget him.!

someday...

In these seven days everyone noticed one more thing.! Between Huening and taehyun.! Which was making them perplexed. They have never see them talking with eachother not even any communication or any interaction.!