.Passion.

Three year's later.!

So many thing's change in this three year's.!

Jimin and yoongi are now very comfortable with each other, Their love become more stronger and healthier than before, They are delighted and blessed to see and feel eachother.!

Zara and hobi didn't get engaged They didn't. cause the exact day the land tae wanted to buy all them to sighed those paper so hobi and Zara decided to choose the land over their engagement.!

There parents was so angry and disappointed on them,they decided to place the engagement on next day but some personal work of hoseok come so he urgently have to leave for canada.!

She didnt uttered anything that time.!kind of had the idea what must be the important work it can be rather than office, ofcourse it was the Mafia work.! The other next day their parents told them to get engaged but both of them denied saying it's not the right time for us to get engaged.!

Their parents raised their Hands in disblief not wanting to interfere between them.! They was Kind of worried as well but decided to be quite.!

Jin and jackson both are really happy with eachother. from that day jackson give his complete time to jin's family as he promised to them.! Their bond with him become really stronge.! As now he visit every week to spend his quality time with his new huge family

Namjoon started staying away from jin, He don't talk with him that much. Untill it's related to office work.! What even he can do, he have to forget him somehow.! Which is being impossible for him since he stay with him almost 18 hour.!

Where jin don't like that changes in him. He never questioned about his sudden change of demeanor in him toward himself yet he was perplexed and kind of hurt.!

Jackson also noticed it but never query about it to him, since he don't want to interfere in their matter so what if jin is his fiance, their pure boss and employe relationship was good, which he noticed not now.!

As jay suggested Taehyun work on himself and clear all the misunderstanding they had between themselves.!taehyun's feeling for kai started growing day by day.! As jimin suggested him to observe himself and his emotions he does and found out that he love's him.! Yet both of them didn't confess.!

Taehyun also started working under taehyung as his personal secretary, from nine month since bambam is now the boss of all the new secretaries.! Zara shift his post from Namjoon to hobi.! Obviously.!

In these three year's sunoo become mature along with jungwon.!Sunoo again started studying for his hotel management and complete his study happily.!

Sunghoon also started working on K & K industry as yoongi's secratary since wonwoo left for his dream to become and actor who is very famous now in London.! At first everything was difficult for him but now everything Seems easy.! They all praise him so much for his hard work and passion.!

Jungwon now started focusing on his architecture career. Jay and jungwon become really close in these three year's.! Somehow both of them are aware of their feelings but are scared to confess.! Not wanting to ruin this beautiful friendship they have.!

Jay's training is complete he was in Korea he didn't left for U.S since he had applied just for senior superintendent general.! So he was not needed to leave his family.! Luckily he passed the exam and it's been five month he got the post of senior superintendent general.!
Mr and Mrs lee were really proud of his son's success.!

Beomgyu and kai open there art collage, which is tardily becoming famous since it's been only eight month of start the collage, so many children's are studying in it,As namjoon promised he bring so many student.! Earning a genuine hug and thank you gift from Kai, Soobin, and Beomgyu.!