.one sided.

11:00p.m Daegu.!

The four office brother's enter the mansion tardily.! Aware they are late since they was with their business partner.!Talking about work the project.!

Their Lips curled up Spotting their parents was sitting on the couch while talking with eachother. Hobi, joon and yoongi smile widely spotting grandma was also sitting with them while jimin was giving massage to her head.!

They stroll toward her and hug her making her surprise by sudden act of her grandchildren.! She smiled spotting three of them and pat their head.! As she asserted.!

Granny :: oh three of you scared me. how was your day. And why you guy's are late.!m

Hoseok sit beside her and other on the couch smilling Hoseok eyed her and replied softly. Making her nod her her.!

Hobi ::Our day was good We was late because our business partner wanted to have dinner with us ... So we was with him.!

Taehyung was just standing on his place admiring his delighted family with shining eye's.! If someone will look at him they will think he doesn't care what ever they do and go.!But his family and friends can understand how much he love them.!

So what if his expressions remain stir and rigid.! People who can read eye's don't need any expression and word's to understand Anyone emotions and feelings.!

He walk closer to his grandmother's when she gesture him to walk toward her.! He kneel down infront of her and placed a soft peck on her knuckles.!and questioned.!

Tae :: how are you grandma.! Did you enjoy in las Vegas.!

She smile and nod her head aware how much he care for her.! He call her every hour to remind her about her medicine and doses of sugar and replied joyfully.!

Granny :: of course I am fine what will happened to me hmm.!

She placed a soft peck on his forehead finishing her word's.! Making tae to smile a bit just a bit that no one can spot.! She back away and chuckled hearing Hobi's complained.

Hobi ::ooh this is not fare grandma
We are also here you didn't kiss us.! You just give love to your favorite grandson.!

She didn't uttered anything rather she grab his ear and twisted slightly earning a fake whine from his mouth making other's to shook their head and jimin to giggle by his fake painful voice.!

Hobi :: grandma leave me It hurt.! it hurts.! ok ok sorry you love us equally aaaah.graaand maa...

Taehyung roll his eye's on his drama standing up he sit on the couch Beside his dad.! She leave his ear and fretted playfully while leaning her back on the couch.!

Granny :: don't be dramatic sweety I know your dramatic antics.! I love all of you equally yeah.!

He nod while rubbing his ear making all of them to chuckle seeing him like this.! All the time jimin was quitely admiring their cute interaction with eachother.! Having a pleasant smile on his lips.!

But he noticed one important thing in grandma that the love she have for Taehyung is quite huge and respectful where with others she have playful and childish love.! He is aware why she respect him.! He kind of deserve it.!

His hand Ceased massaging her head hearing her teasing and playful voice making him bite his Lips to control his shy smile.!

Granny :: yoong if you want you can take your husband and spend your night After all your are seeing him after 15 hour.! Right.!

Yoongi and jimin both wide their eye's understanding the meaning behind her word's.! They glance at each other but hurriedly divert their eye's away.!

Yoongi's all shyness Vanished witnessing his frustrated face.! Smirking he eyed him and teased him while leaning back on the couch.! Making all of them to laugh and him panic.!