.secret.

8:30 p.m. Busan.! Living room

It's been fifteen minutes they reach home. All of them were sitting on the couch resting a bit before freshing up. They nod their head hearing beomgyu's tired voice.!

Beomgyu :: four hour's ride just suck our all energy though.!

Zara shook his head and stand from her place she eyed all of them and clap her hand as she ordered them in her plain voice. Aware they'll not going to listen her polite word.!

Zara :: ok now get up go and freshen up.! Go.!

They groan in annoyance yet they have to to go. Nodding all of them walk toward their respective room to freshen up.! After thirty minute all of them again gather in the living room and sat on the couch.!

Sighing Zara and jin both questioned in unison making them giggle.!

what do you guy's want eat.!

They both also giggle and eyed jungkook hearing his placid voice.!

Kook ::why not order something.! we all are tired right.!from tomorrow we'll be going by our daily rutine.!

Jin and Zara glance at each other and shook their head. Seeing them rejoicing like they won the World Cup. Both of them nod as jin assented.!

Jin :: ok as you say.! And yeah mom called me to inform they will be here tomorrow in the morning around ten o clock.!

They all smile widely hearing him.! And eyed jong-in hearing his excited voice. Making them smile at him.! 

Jong-in :: yeah it's been year's i've met  with them. they'll be delighted to see me.!

Yeonjun walk toward beomgyu sitting beside him he asserted tenderly while crossing his arm's. Making other's to perplexed by his serious voice.!

Yeonjun :: I was waiting for them come back.! I want to talk with them about something very important..!

Huening raised an eyebrow playfully he lean his back on the couch and questioned in his teasing voice making other's to chuckle at him.!

Kai :: are you going to talk to them about your and Beomgyu's marriage.

Beomgyu wide his eye's in disblief he slap on Kai's chest and fretted in his annoying voice.! Making him whine by the harsh slap.!

Beomgyu :: what the hell you are even talking about.! Marriage in this young age.! And top of that with this fox.!

Yeonjun raised an eye brow by his word's not liking the way he become offended about marrying him.! He gently grab his forearm and pull him closer to his chest making his yelp by the sudden pull.! He stare in his eyes and illustrated demandingly.!

Yeonjun :: oh Sweetheart I am dam sure you will marry with this fox. Trust me.!

They chuckle witnessing beomgyu's frustrated features.! He free himself from his grip getting up from there he sat between Zara and jong-in.! Ignoring his gentle stare.! Yeonjun's Lips curled up hearing Zara's voice.

Zara :: I am with you yeonjun.! I am sure beomgyu will be your soon..!

He wide his eyes feeling betrayed. He pout and hug jong-in. Pushing Zara away from his other hand he fretted making other's to laugh.!

Beomgyu :: don't talk to me nuna.!You are on his side.! Go sit with him go..!

Jong-in nod his head and place his hand Gently on his back.! Rubbing it softly he assented while looking at Yeonjun who smile at them.!