.silent love.

Daegu 8:40 p.m. living room.

All of them were was talking to each other while enjoying and knowing each of them well that when wonwoo entered the house while shouting joyfully.!

woo :: Mama I'm hungry give me some fooooo-

He didn't complete his sentence when his Eye's land on the guest his cheeks turned into shade of pink in embarrassment he bowed down to everyone.

If his friends will see him like this they will be astonished cause Jung wonwoo is known as an Emo boy at his work place Means in his office he rarely talk with them untill it's related for work.

But his childish and soft side come out only with his comfort which is his family, he is known for his calmness and tranquility outside of his house, well with his family it's childish and puerile. as he nervously laugh and apologise.!

Woo :: Ab- hello actually -sorry-I was ab I mean i didn't meant to shout like th-

He Ceased in middle hearing their laugh making him embarrassed, as he glance everyone standing near joon he pointed his index finger toward other's and complained.!

Woo :: hyung, look, these people are teasing me.; stop them.!

They stop giggling and saw Namjoon shook his head while chuckling slightly. he patted his head and questioned while maintaining his fluffy hair.

Joon :: Do you know who are them.

Woo shook his head he never met with them cause he stays in the office with his hyung's. joon opened his mouth to introduce them but got of by Hobi's joyful voice.!

Hobi :: oho Wow woo your in-laws are here. hmm

He bowed to all of them making them smile as he greeted them with his sunshine smile

Hobi :: Hello Uncle's.! Hello aunties.! hello guy's.

Every greet him back with same smile seeing his positive response expect Zara. He noticed her and roll his Eye's since both of them don't get along with each other. He eye'd Geon and questioned in his bored voice.!

Hobi :: How did you guys like wonwoo.? I mean he is a brat and I don't think so jimin will be able to handle him.! Ahuh!?

Jimin's eye's met with Hobi who gave him his gentle smile, other's giggles hearing him and woo glare at him he cross his arm's, looking at him he backfired.

Woo :: oh really. well at least someone like me.! And guess what if your are going to behave this futile then I swear not even a bird will look at you.

Other's were enjoying them that's when Sunghoon also decided to support his Hobi hyung as he walk toward jimin asking for his permission to hold his hand.

In which jimin perplexity nod gave his hand while slightly smilling as he started walking toward wonwoo along with jimin, he made him stand beside him and questioned to hobi.

Sunghoon :: hobi hyung why are you asking Uncle he is not going to marry with woo hyung. Right jimin hyung.!

Jimin didn't raise his head whole time Controlling his emotions but he have to now Since it will be rude to not reply him, he look up with smilling and nod his head as he mumbled gently.

Jimin :: you are Right.!

Sunghoon smile soyon noticed woo's gentle stare toward jimin along with a smile She whispered in Chungho's ear.

Soyon :: i think we should let jimin and wonwoo talk alone for sometime what you say.!

She smile and nd turning her head toward soyo-jin and whispered in her ear's excitedly.